Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's going to try to influence anything it should be heated airers, which are actually good. Well, maybe not when it's a heatwave though.

Reactions: 2
Such a horrible, vacuous person. affiliate links on signing up for Amazon Prime?! AF links on a toilet brush, but can't take the time to plan something for her parents or clean the apartment. She is so unbelievably selfish!
I'd say if she had the chance she'd sell both of them. Peanut and Raisin better watch their backs!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You would like the novelty of eating out for a few weeks, but then bet you'd get bored. Could I technically afford it? Yes. Is it worth it to me? No. And actually perfectly happy with sandwiches I throw together for my lunch etc. At least I know what's in them. Leon is not healthy! So high in fat and salt. Would say her bowels are in bits.
Exactly this - am I jealous of her life? Not in the slightest. It has no appeal to me. She sits on her own most nights and makes up lies to get attention.

She lives on a permanent holiday mode. Most people would go out for food or drinks - once maybe twice a week during the summer.
Even when I’m travelling for work - eating out 3/4 times gets so boring 😂😂

So what do we think is the real reason her parents are in london? It’s obviously not to see Siobhan … considering they never ventured to GCD to visit her 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220712-162553_Instagram.jpg

The mother is no better at packing is she. She just fucked the tit into the bag. Or this was shivs idea of packing before she left and it was a zipped up suitcase waiting to come over. Honestly she is trash it's London there is so much to see and do but as others have said they will be straight to the nearest pub.

Reactions: 16
Such a horrible, vacuous person. affiliate links on signing up for Amazon Prime?! AF links on a toilet brush, but can't take the time to plan something for her parents or clean the apartment. She is so unbelievably selfish!
I'd say if she had the chance she'd sell both of them. Peanut and Raisin better watch their backs!
Sounds awful to say, but she's probably waiting for her parents demise to return to Swords. She doesn't seem to have any connection or want to spend time with them except when she is short on content. I suspect at the same time some of her really odd behaviours are learned and she kind of resents them and blames them for how she has turned out. I.E a total undisciplined shitshow

Not long ago she avoided them for a week in solitary confinement in a Galway hotel room. They are just content to her.

Reactions: 10
I really don't think she has a great relationship with her Mum, she may try with her but her Mum probably is maybe hard work or maybe gets on at her? She looks so tense in the photo with her on her stories, but more natural with her Dad that she posted on the grid a few months back...maybe why she doesn't like staying there.

The whole rocky road thing seems desperate like she's wanted her Mum's approval / attention?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
FFS! Gordon’s wine bar is one of my favourite places, now I have to watch out for old Shiv when I go there 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FFS! Gordon’s wine bar is one of my favourite places, now I have to watch out for old Shiv when I go there 😪
Oh, ffs, same!!!!! I absolutely love Gordon’s. She has ruined one of my fave London places. Get to duck you, absolute uncultured cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How predictable is that. Asks for tourism stuff to do in London and they end up drinking. I'd say they have nothing else in common with each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How predictable is that. Asks for tourism stuff to do in London and they end up drinking. I'd say they have nothing else in common with each other.
I feel like the day was spent in silence and her buried in the phone. Looking up for the occasional “want another one?” Or “let’s show how much of a good time we’re having”.

Before her face gets buried into the phone… I have a nephew like her. He’s 8 and they had him tested for Autism 😂 - he’s fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I will admit I am jealous of how much stuff she can afford 🙈 living in London is soo expensive and she’s able to afford at least 2 food take outs a day. How!? I’m living in Ireland in a small village and I consider a take away/eatting out as a treat like once a week. There’s no way I could afford to eat out 2 meals a day & that’s in Ireland where I’m sure things are alot less expensive that London. I mean that egg muffin she had this morning probably cost her close to 10£ ! I wish I could afford to spend like that, I nearly have heart failure when I go to buy myself a bar of chocolate in the shop and it’s over 1€ 🤣🤣
I’ve a lot on this week so I made a conscious decision it would be easier just to grab lunch out this week.

last week was a fair few work birthdays so I was out for lunch 4 days last week too ,

I’ve a lunchbox for tomorrow, the effort to pick the healthiest options , that ended up not half as nice as what I can throw together, that cost €6/7 a pop was not worth it . I felt like tit all week and that was just lunches . Don’t envy her - she must be putrid .

Reactions: 5
I’d say her Mum is just flat out cleaning the spare room in the flat!!

Reactions: 3
Its a ladybird book 🤣🤣🤣
Five go to rehab and other stories for thirty-odd-year-olds who can't cope with responsibility and commitment.

‘An excellent read’ The Sunday Times.
‘Groundbreaking’ The Daily Fail.
‘Life-changing’ The Sunday Independent.
Couldn't be arse reading it because ‘unsolicited advice’, Siobhán ‘Mam’s Rocky Road to The Priory Clinic ’ O’ Hagan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.