Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she only going to intermediate class in BJJ now, after spending hours and hours doing it every day for an eternity in Bali? We've all had to suffer the evidence.
I can only guess its because they are sick of her and it is the only way to get rid of her of the usual class she attends. I doubt she can be taught anything with out being greeted with some passive agreesiveness.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can only guess its because they are sick of her and it is the only way to get rid of her of the usual class she attends. I doubt she can be taught anything with out being greeted with some passive agreesiveness.
I’m sure she tells then all I’m an athlete and sponsored by MP. In fact MP customizing my GI now so all you peasant la will know my power. What a GeeBag!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I will admit I am jealous of how much stuff she can afford 🙈 living in London is soo expensive and she’s able to afford at least 2 food take outs a day. How!? I’m living in Ireland in a small village and I consider a take away/eatting out as a treat like once a week. There’s no way I could afford to eat out 2 meals a day & that’s in Ireland where I’m sure things are alot less expensive that London. I mean that egg muffin she had this morning probably cost her close to 10£ ! I wish I could afford to spend like that, I nearly have heart failure when I go to buy myself a bar of chocolate in the shop and it’s over 1€ 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
TF was all this about yesterday? Honestly gets stranger the more times I see it.
She must not be able to video herself training in her new gym (🙏) and if it's not on the gram it didn't happen.

This is the only explanation I could come up with, that or heat stroke? 😅

Reactions: 15
I will admit I am jealous of how much stuff she can afford 🙈 living in London is soo expensive and she’s able to afford at least 2 food take outs a day. How!? I’m living in Ireland in a small village and I consider a take away/eatting out as a treat like once a week. There’s no way I could afford to eat out 2 meals a day & that’s in Ireland where I’m sure things are alot less expensive that London. I mean that egg muffin she had this morning probably cost her close to 10£ ! I wish I could afford to spend like that, I nearly have heart failure when I go to buy myself a bar of chocolate in the shop and it’s over 1€ 🤣🤣
Don’t not let this scam artist fool you or make you feel bad about your life. What she shows is not reality it’s a highlight reel of her “best” bits (showing off/boasting/looking down on the peasants). You don’t need to sell yourself short or try to sell your soul flogging cheap watches and teeth whitening strips..

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She's throwing money out the window instead of investing in a pension or paying a mortgage or car insurance or creche fees or building a savings pot like the rest of us, who need to think beyond next week and manage our finances accordingly. I lived in London for a while and threw money out the window like this too for a few years, the difference is I was in my 20s, had a high salary which meant I was also able to save a decent chunk and play with the rest, and I ate like sh1t and suffered the consequences.

A "fitness influencer" surviving off take-out and week-day margaritas with a questionable tax status and no fixed assets - really inspiring stuff.

Reactions: 21
Do not let this thundercunt make you feel bad about your life. This is exactly her intention. She shares her ‘baller’ lifestyle as she likes to feel superior to others. I’d rather be poor and a decent person than living an empty life like her. Gobshite.

Reactions: 30
Ah stop, leave the Shiv be!! She’s missing her books and it’s air conditioning but it’s okay as she is really really really really loving her life in London..
I’d say it is because she is exceptionally unathletic, we’ve all seen the videos of her lumbering around at paddle tennis, waddling into the sea and flopping into the pool. The only thing moving quickly with her is her eyes as they dart about to see if anyone is looking at her.

Reactions: 13
Do not let this thundercunt make you feel bad about your life. This is exactly her intention. She shares her ‘baller’ lifestyle as she likes to feel superior to others. I’d rather be poor and a decent person than living an empty life like her. Gobshite.
Yeah you’re right! I’m not jealous of her life one bit I actually feel sorry for her, how sad and lonely her life is 😔 but I’m just jealous of the spending money aspect, I know deep down behind it she’s not abit happy and if I had to choose between her life & mine I’d choose mine every day all day. I’m happy in myself as a person and happy with my life but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t like to be able to treat myself to take away every day 🙈🤣 I know aswell I could eat take out food or eat out every day but after a week I’d definitely get bored and what to start cooking for myself too lol it’s sad too that she needs to do things & show them on social media to prove she’s ‘happy’. It’s definitely all about the little day to day things in life for me, I’m glad I don’t have to spend thousands & thousands to try and prove myself to people, I’m comfortable with who I am, I guess she’s not…

Reactions: 20
The AF links. Clothes horse we were all asking about and a toilet brush????
Jesus wept.
That’s bad man!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’d say it is because she is exceptionally unathletic, we’ve all seen the videos of her lumbering around at paddle tennis, waddling into the sea and flopping into the pool. The only thing moving quickly with her is her eyes as they dart about to see if anyone is looking at her.
The paddle😂😂😂 she couldn't even get her feet off the ground. Most average Joe's have a better level of fitness. She has all the agility and mobility of the 46A bus to Dun Laoghaire. Turns like a bus anyway.

Do not let this scam artist make you feel bad. Whilst people are building savings, investments, maintaining real relationships this wan is scamming week to week to get by.

It is completely false. She is in the twilight years of her influencer career and the River valley box room beckons on the horizon.

Reactions: 14
Is she actually asking for suggestions of things to do in London? Does she not know how much of a dick she is?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah you’re right! I’m not jealous of her life one bit I actually feel sorry for her, how sad and lonely her life is 😔 but I’m just jealous of the spending money aspect, I know deep down behind it she’s not abit happy and if I had to choose between her life & mine I’d choose mine every day all day. I’m happy in myself as a person and happy with my life but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t like to be able to treat myself to take away every day 🙈🤣 I know aswell I could eat take out food or eat out every day but after a week I’d definitely get bored and what to start cooking for myself too lol it’s sad too that she needs to do things & show them on social media to prove she’s ‘happy’. It’s definitely all about the little day to day things in life for me, I’m glad I don’t have to spend thousands & thousands to try and prove myself to people, I’m comfortable with who I am, I guess she’s not…
You would like the novelty of eating out for a few weeks, but then bet you'd get bored. Could I technically afford it? Yes. Is it worth it to me? No. And actually perfectly happy with sandwiches I throw together for my lunch etc. At least I know what's in them. Leon is not healthy! So high in fat and salt. Would say her bowels are in bits.

Reactions: 7
Don’t know why she’s asking for things to do, mam dad and shiv will be hot stepping time the nearest pub!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.