Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lips.
Is it make up?
Or just a shite lipstick?
WHAT THE duck IS IT?????

I also do not see the appeal with BJJ.
Awful

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The lips.
Is it make up?
Or just a shite lipstick?
WHAT THE duck IS IT?????

I also do not see the appeal with BJJ.
Awful
Have just been starting at it transfixed too! Can't really figure out whether 80s lipstick gone VERY wrong (bit pearly?) or deliberately put foundation all over her gob. Bizarre.

Reactions: 8
Step back Chapelle, theres a new, controversial comedian in town

She's just discovered that two words that sound the same can have different meanings and sometimes one of those words can be sexual.

Tune in next week when she discovers the other meaning to the word flute.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She was raging that only beer and wine was available. And the food seemed to be just food truck kind of stuff. Didn't they pay1500 sterling for the tickets? Nuts! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hope they deal
With her the same way that she dies with people who try to escape the furnace.. Gosh isn’t Karma just a stunner!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ok so if someone complains about her or the furnace they are a troll & it’s an immediate block but she can complain about silverstone & send them emails & insta messages & it’s not trolling? The double standards on these huns kills me

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’ve looked up similar GP tickets and they’re $850 + for the Austin weekend pass. So given it was last minute and will be sold at a premium 650 extra for food and drink seems like it would be normal? I wouldn’t pay it but I’m sure a lot of people see that as an ok deal? Maybe check the t+c s next time hun

Reactions: 5
Does anyone suspect she gave them a deadline for a refund on the threat that she would expose them and the deadline has now passed?!

I'm nearly turning inside out with the cringe. Some two bit nobody "online PT" trying to shake down formula 1 for a few hundred quid "or I'll expose yiz to me 150k followers, wha'?"

:LOL:

ETA: she claims the only people saying Silverstone was good were the ones who got tickets for free. This is the same girl who claimed yesterday she was INUNDATED for requests to affiliate link her toilet brush and her clothes horse! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She complaining about silverstone then says the only people saying it’s good are the ones who got tickets for freee, she’s always going on about how great my protein vitamins are… they’re complete shite she’s just saying that cause she got them free! An online shops such as my protein shouldn’t be allowed to sell vitamins anyway it should only be pharmacies etc

Reactions: 29
She was letting on Silverstone was amazing the muppet. She is one of those people who orders a deliveroo and claims it never arrived.

This is a con to help pay her upcoming rent. I can see right through it. Don't be surprised if she bolts. Just aswell they took a deposit.

AIB card issues incoming 3...2..1

Reactions: 20
She was letting on Silverstone was amazing the muppet. She is one of those people who orders a deliveroo and claims it never arrived.

This is a con to help pay her upcoming rent. I can see right through it. Don't be surprised if she bolts. Just aswell they took a deposit.

AIB card issues incoming 3...2..1
Aib already this week....cant book travel to tomorrowland.
Or back to neverneverland maybe it was
SOH: "Hey sinead AIB have blocked my card again can you book me a flight"
Swords Swindler

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.