Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So tragic I actually feel sorry for her 🥵 reckon she left Bali cause she was feeling a bit old and out of place there, now she's at this festival which I'm assuming is in a way for Sinead's Birthday, she's going to want to be happy and loose and not looking after awkward Shiv, Siobhan is going to be glued to the guys as if she's one of the lads, as we've already seen with her video (patronising) of Jack enjoying himself!

Reactions: 22
Hahah looks like they’re already cropping the big ginger head out of the group shots 😂😂
7FCFEE01-E7DF-47CB-89EE-62E0D5589C49.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Playing paddle tennis or whatever it was in Portugal looked like she was stuck in cement.

Athlete my arse

Reactions: 10
"Here, hold me phone till I bounce around here in my ra-ra skirt and look all cool for da gram"

Imagine what the phone holder is thinking... mortified for her..
Wonder how many takes it took!?! Everyone likes a nice photo when they're looking and feeling good on a night out, but I know some people who are obsessed and you can be standing there for 10 mins of them getting the perfect pic for the gram 😭

Reactions: 5
Boss bi*ch is sharing a room with becca. Which totally makes sense to most people but she would never admit that. It would mean admitting she is sharing the bed for the shared price of the room. She has to flex she is an independent business woman.

Reactions: 14
I remember (only just) going to my first rave in 1990.
Whatever that festival is,it isn't what we were doing back then.
Thank duck it came before mobile phones and social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Hi Guys. Just quick update from Tomorrowland.

Everyone is saying how cool I look. I look really cool. I’m wearing jewels on my face and it’s really fun and cool.
Ive been recognised a few times from London/Dublin/Bali etc. - everyone keeps saying I definitely don’t look old. Everyone. One girl asked me for ID at the bar cause she said I look about 15.

Nobody’s had a wank over me yet, but when I brushed past one of the stewards in my Ra-Ra skirt I definitely felt something poke me in the arse.

Done 1,500,000 steps so far today. Everyone keeps saying how fit, gorgeous and toned I look. One man ran after me cause he thought I was Gizelle Bunchen from the back (when I turned around he said I was better looking anyway)

Owner of Tomorrowland wants to have a “Furnace” tent next year. It’ll just be a massive tent where people walk in, take loads of money from their pockets and throw it in a big bucket (the bucket will be in the shape of my head). Then they walk out. With nothing. That’s it.
Told him I’d think about it.

Have to go now - David Guetta is looking for the discount code for The Furnace (it’s “ImDefoNotTooOld4TomorrowLand/AskmyFanny)

Seeyiz, wouldn’t wanna be yiz

Jazzy/Electronic Shiv Shiv”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
A picture says a thousand words and Shiv being cropped out of a photo by Sineads closest mate does just that.

That is an excellent burn and well deserved as when it's just Shiv and Sinead she treats Sinead with pure contempt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Isn’t Becca’s dress the same one Erin mc Gregor wore to a wedding
I have no idea who that is or anything about the dress but I imagined yesterdays getup when unread this and choked on my tea that someone would wear fishnet flares & a swimsuit to a wedding 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.