Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So am I missing something 😕 was it 500.00 for train to Manchester 😱
No, 500 was the train to Belgium for tomorrowland.

There was no question in the leaving cert on "what happens to the price of travel when 100,000 people need to travel to the same place on the same day" so sadly it came as an enormous shock to her that the price increased in line with demand.

Absolute clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Did she not have an opinion a few years ago about this. How she would watch it to study psychologically the people on it. Or was it big brother. Regardless she is an one woman bandwagon. Not a single thought in her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she not have an opinion a few years ago about this. How she would watch it to study psychologically the people on it. Or was it big brother. Regardless she is an one woman bandwagon. Not a single thought in her head.
No it was love island. She makes fun of them but will sit and watch it to fit in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was it her who did book island? Reading instead of watching it because she is so superior to the rest of us

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Book Island.... She'd be into Love Island in a heartbeat if she got an offer. That would be awkward tv.

30000 steps around the swimming pool done by 9am. Showing the Islanders her poached (boiled) eggs every day. Making coffee for her unlucky match with the aeropress. Doing her "dive" (flop) into the pool. Blow drying the days sweat into her hair and not bothering to wash for a week. Taken off air for two days because she doesn't believe in suncream and has morphed into the equivalent of a ginger Denny's rasher.

The list goes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Other influencers are always making content. Just those words give me the shits. Like making content is a bleeping job. Anyway at least they put some effort and thought behind what they post. Our Shivs just uses her platform to express her verbal diarrhoea, bash other successful people, punt crappy products, fling in an AF from time to time to make a few quid and bobs your aunt, social media influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She moaning already this morning about going to Tomorrowland, the Dane event she was bragging formed part of her hot girl
Summer! This one doesn’t know what she wants at all at all!! Definitely under stress to keep up her facade!!

Reactions: 15
The fake tan, sure Jan.
Definitely not the 950 units of alcohol, deffffo not.

Also, she’s such a predictable fucktard. Where’s she going with her new found love of jazz? In her dense, egotistical brain she thinks it’ll make her look “cool”. No Siobh, you’re still the biggest geebag to come out of Ireland since….emmm. Actually you’re the biggest geebag to come out of Ireland - - ever…period.

0682A248-73A5-401F-B0EC-0DA7D3EB694C.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
“Hi Guys, Siobhan here. Although my friends call me Jazzy Shiv Shiv.
Recently moved to London, Dublin was too small for me, getting recognised everywhere. Now I know how Beyoncé feels.
I’m a lifestyle guru, fitness fanatic, and I got 500 points in the Leaving.

Really into jazzy beats, painting my nails white, and wearing different colour berets. Into anything cool really, cause I’m a really cool chick. Everyone says so.

If you like what you see, hit me up and let’s go on a really cool, jazzy date so I can tell you how brilliant I am

Jazzy Shiv Shiv xoxo”

BBD3AEFF-2EA5-48AF-82B0-27802F023C1F.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Extreme heat warning in place for South of England, and this 1 wants to go out and exercise.
What an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cringe - she obviously seen a message in a watsapp group and jumped on the bandwagon. No mention of the games in the past few weeks and she's there pretending she's emotional. duck off Shiv.
Guarantee she only saw the end when that Irish bloke was crying. If she is as driven as she tries to portray she would have got up early, gone for a run, time stamped the photo, then watched the Rugby.

Reactions: 16
Surely not another bandwagon for our shiv I suppose she had to replace the GAA with no final outing for her beloved Dublin!! Found it funny how she went back replaying the Conor Murray bits after her pathetic attempts a few years ago to get him to notice her when he was voted the most eligible bachelor in Irish sport what a match for athlete shiv how did he resist 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.