Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t get over the out in Clapham Common middle of the day today. I am Irish, living in London 14 years. Me along with everyone I know sat indoors the past 2 days curtains & windows closed. I’ve been out 20 mins to top up on ice lollies in 2 days. I have sallow skin & don’t tend to burn, but it’s pale now for over 17 years because I am close to her age and know the damage done now is irreversible. You can spend all u like on creams/ Botox / fillers and you will never have as an effect as if u just avoided the sun and took a little care of it , u don’t have to spend big money! Honestly nothing annoys me more!

Reactions: 22
I'd venture that she's looking for a fast fashion company to send her a few freebies.

Panic trip in 40 degree heat to Zara and Penneys on the cards.

Reactions: 13
I'd venture that she's looking for a fast fashion company to send her a few freebies.

Panic trip in 40 degree heat to Zara and Penneys on the cards.
Mental with all the dossing she does she didn’t get organized a bit sooner. I mean Jesus. Especially because surely this Tomorrowland trip will be “content” for her….since she doesn’t have any actual content.

Reactions: 16
Mental with all the dossing she does she didn’t get organized a bit sooner. I mean Jesus. Especially because surely this Tomorrowland trip will be “content” for her….since she doesn’t have any actual content.
Like she has NOTHING else to do with her time. BJJ is voluntary and in the morning. She was saying how great the transport is...so use it to go to the shops.

Reactions: 10
Could be wrong here, but did she not congratulate Trisha on her new venture if selling knives?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like she has NOTHING else to do with her time. BJJ is voluntary and in the morning. She was saying how great the transport is...so use it to go to the shops.
She was at Roger Gracie in Hammersmith this morning. Plenty of shops nearby and also a quick bus journey to Westfield, where she would have had plenty of shops to choose from. She's an absolute embarrassment. I've been mortified for her since she moved to London. Today's post of her with her fanny on show on Clapham Common was a new level of desperation. I feel like renaming it Flapham Common.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Can
She was at Roger Gracie in Hammersmith this morning. Plenty of shops nearby and also a quick bus journey to Westfield, where she would have had plenty of shops to choose from. She's an absolute embarrassment. I've been mortified for her since she moved to London. Today's post of her with her fanny on show on Clapham Common was a new level of desperation. I feel like renaming it Flapham Common.
Can some of our fine wordsmiths please get Flapham Common into the next thread title.. So beautifully put

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
But she never got the 40c so I'd says she is fuming , that was the real goal today
Literally her only goal or achievement for the day 🙈 sad

Right think we got the full house this today. 6 temperature flexes from our Shiv.
I wonder has she ever considered being a weather woman 😂🤔 Iv never in my life seen anyone so fixated on weather. Rain, temperatures etc she’s all about it. Just saying!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder has she ever considered being a weather woman 😂🤔 Iv never in my life seen anyone so fixated on weather. Rain, temperatures etc she’s all about it. Just saying!
Well, she never did listen to Teresa Mannion - "Don't make unnecessary journeys"!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, she never did listen to Teresa Mannion - "Don't make unnecessary journeys"!
I’ll have you know her pandemic travel was entirely necessary 🤥 sure she was only “going home” to Bali where she’s from. You’d hardly expect her to be stranded in a foreign country (Ireland), it was basically a repatriation flight 🥸 All the flights were 100% necessary… I mean she still lives there now….oh no wait 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else get super annoyed when these "influencers" say stuff like 'Bali is just getting soooo busy now, soooo many people are here because they have let people in now - Bali is just not the same with all these people here.'
Feck off, we're allowed to go on holiday!! 😡 God forbid we arrive and don't call ourselves digital nomads

- another influencer I watched, Niomi Smart, made that comment in her latest video and it reminded me of Shiv.
Also, Bail has been crippled without Tourists. All of those influencers are also TOURISTS, they are not Balinese, it is not their Country. They should have some effing respect for the place and its people and they do not.

Reactions: 16
This ended me last night, I had to put my phone away and go to sleep in case I choked laughing and woke the whole house 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She can't wait for love island to finish so she can get 8 hours sleep again.. what is stopping her getting 8 hours now? She doesn't need to get up at half 5 in the morning to sit on Instagram for the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Did she ever here of ‘recording’ or the ITV player, no one has to watch anything live anymore, she is such a tool

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.