Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember hot girl summer last year when she flew from London to Croatia on her own to take photos of Daniel Wellington watches and complain that couples were judging her at dinner? What is this years equivalent?
I think it's going to be hard to surpass Portuguese blokes wanking on the Dual Carriageway and the mere sight of this glorious specimen out for a run.

She always complained in the past about being leered at in London. Isn't it funny, now that she lives there she hasn't said a word. It's one of her content go to's along with AIB issues, margs and whatever the sporting event of the day is.

I reckon she is sick of London already, simply by how much she declares her love for it. She realised she has made an error via a huge commitment in an expensive place and is trying to convince herself she likes it. She thought she would be more motivated, but she's not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Signing off her daily email
“SIOBHAN “DJ SHIVERS” OHAGAN”

I am deadhahahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it's going to be hard to surpass Portuguese blokes wanking on the Dual Carriageway and the mere sight of this glorious specimen out for a run.

She always complained in the past about being leered at in London. Isn't it funny, now that she lives there she hasn't said a word. It's one of her content go to's along with AIB issues, margs and whatever the sporting event of the day is.

I reckon she is sick of London already, simply by how much she declares her love for it. She realised she has made an error via a huge commitment in an expensive place and is trying to convince herself she likes it. She thought she would be more motivated, but she's not.
Yeh because as she has done all her life she’s running from herself. As they say….”Wherever you go…there you’ll be”. Whether she’s in Bali or London she’s the same person with the same problems, the same inflated ego & tit work ethic

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As requested!

Subject : Just Go 😎

I am travelling to Brussels tomorrow to go to Tomorrowland.

If you’ve never heard of it - it’s a huge dance music festival with about 250,000 people attending.

I’ve always loved electronic music. I even wanted to be a DJ when I was a kid, and I was doing mixes on the desktop, before I was told I should get a “real job” (and look at me now! Jokes on them!).

I’ve been to so many festivals over the years and the last one I was at was Ultra 2019 in Croatia.

So I had booked tickets for Ultra Australia which was in March 2020.

I was in Bali that March, and it was just one flight to Sydney, where I was going to stay with my friend.

But when it came to it, I didn’t go.

Not because of the Rona though. Because I felt like I was in a good run of things with training and work, and didn’t want to mess it up.

I’ve always been pretty headstrong and if I don’t want to do something, I won’t.

So I stayed in Canggu and probably did an extra day or two of work and an extra day or two of training.

I watched my friends go and have an amazing time.

But of course, I didn’t realise that I really was missing my last chance to go to Australia and my last festival for years.

I don’t really live with any regrets (besides not flying home for the All Ireland football final in 2011), but I like to observe situations and learn from them.

That situation really helped me this week when I was having doubts about going to Tomorrowland.

I was standing in the mirror looking at myself in a tie-dye dress and bandana and telling myself that I’m “too old” for this.

I’m on such a good run with my training, work and life in general, that I would love to just stay in my cosy apartment for the weekend.

I feel like the old 'Bali-Siobhan' booked Tomorrowland!

But then I remember what happened the last time.

I know this is a once in a lifetime experience, and I will have the time of my life. Yes I will be tired and unproductive for a few days after - but this reminds me of the same principle I spoke about in yesterday’s email.

It’s not what you do for one week that shapes your life - it is what you do consistently.

I think the lesson here is to always be observing and learning from life experiences - not regretting things or judging yourself.

You live or you learn.

That’s basically just an email saying I am clocking off the weekend! Speak to you next week!

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan “DJ Shivers” O’Hagan

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
As requested!

If you’ve never heard of it - it’s a huge dance music festival with about 250,000 people attending.

I’ve always loved electronic music. I even wanted to be a DJ when I was a kid, and I was doing mixes on the desktop, before I was told I should get a “real job” (and look at me now! Jokes on them!).

I’ve been to so many festivals over the years and the last one I was at was Ultra 2019 in Croatia.

I was in Bali that March, and it was just one flight to Sydney, where I was going to stay with my friend.

Not because of the Rona though. Because I felt like I was in a good run of things with training and work, and didn’t want to mess it up.

I’ve always been pretty headstrong and if I don’t want to do something, I won’t.

So I stayed in Canggu and probably did an extra day or two of work and an extra day or two of training.

But of course, I didn’t realise that I really was missing my last chance to go to Australia and my last festival for years.

I don’t really live with any regrets (besides not flying home for the All Ireland football final in 2011), but I like to observe situations and learn from them.

That situation really helped me this week when I was having doubts about going to Tomorrowland.

I was standing in the mirror looking at myself in a tie-dye dress and bandana and telling myself that I’m “too old” for this.

I’m on such a good run with my training, work and life in general, that I would love to just stay in my cosy apartment for the weekend.

I know this is a once in a lifetime experience, and I will have the time of my life. Yes I will be tired and unproductive for a few days after - but this reminds me of the same principle I spoke about in yesterday’s email.

It’s not what you do for one week that shapes your life - it is what you do consistently.

I think the lesson here is to always be observing and learning from life experiences - not regretting things or judging yourself.

You live or you learn.

That’s basically just an email saying I am clocking off the weekend! Speak to you next week!

Thanks for reading,

I.Am.So.Embarrassed.For.Her. 🫣

Please, make it stop!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The money must have still been rolling in to not bother to go to Australia in March 2020. What a waste. I feel like she wastes so much money she goes with the crowd and books things and than down the line goes wtf am I doing. I won't actually enjoy myself. Also march 2020 shiv was looking pretty rough I think that was another reason she didn't go prior to the fleeing bali for her life due to the balinese ransacking and piliging homes and scooters. She went into proper escape mode with sinead. Fleeing like rats on the titanic.
She says consistency is key but she also says live life. I know she constantly contradicts herself but its the fact she cant see it that is shocking always for me.
old drunk shiv booked tomorrowland let's be clear.
The outfits will be interesting. I'm not against a 34 year old dressing up etc if that's ur vibe it's that she will look awkward as duck. I think dress more to ur vibe she will be more confident rather than wearing a body stocking. Just wear shorts and a top like normal and she would be better off.

Reactions: 11
As requested!

You live or you learn.

Thanks for reading,

The Rona 🫣 Christ
Only regret not flying home for 2011 All Ireland - MOVE ON!! It’s been 11yrs, only regrets missing the session that came with it

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone else just bored of her now, nothing remotely interesting going on in her stories same shite different day.

Reactions: 22
The outfits will be interesting. I'm not against a 34 year old dressing up etc if that's ur vibe it's that she will look awkward as duck. I think dress more to ur vibe she will be more confident rather than wearing a body stocking. Just wear shorts and a top like normal and she would be better off.
THIS!! I said on an earlier comment that I think she had a bit of a speed wobble earlier this week (hence the panic clothes order) when she realised she'll be the oldest swinger in town on this trip? Her email just confirmed it. Now she can't back out of it and is doing damage control, putting out the 'YOLO' vibes...

Reactions: 10
THIS!! I said on an earlier comment that I think she had a bit of a speed wobble earlier this week (hence the panic clothes order) when she realised she'll be the oldest swinger in town on this trip? Her email just confirmed it. Now she can't back out of it and is doing damage control, putting out the 'YOLO' vibes...
YOLO as in, you're only leather once 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Putting the popcorn on now for this train wreck. I can not wait for the pics and stories of her living her best tie dye I’m a raver life. duck me this is gonna be brilliant. Let the car crash commence……

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Visiting a bookshop because she's so profound and intellectual when someone else visits.

In order words, playing to her audience. Does she even realize insta is real life and we all see how she really is??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.