Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t wait to have eggs and sourdough… like the breakfast roll she put together EVERY morning was forced upon her. From what I cud see from the many posts/. Everyone else was having other healthier foods… she could have opted for something other than that roll every day. You would never think she had left swords that way she eats… just lots of beige foods.. pizza, eggs, bread, almond croissants,breakfast rolls, chicken rolls, Leon porridge bowls, chicken fillet roll. Despite trying to live a lavish lifestyle she gives herself away with what she eats.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her post about the man that died in Bali. Jesus - “he was so fun”.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The dress was only 7 euro as if that's something to be proud of. Fast fashion is a VERY serious issue and she has rotted me lately with it

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I was just coming to post the pic of it. She says it like it’s a massive deal, like a big secret bargain cos it looks so much more expensive - it looks like it cost €7 there is no bragging rights to that
500 euro train ticket, 7 euro dress
Luxury lifestyle, affiliate links for toilet brushes
Preaches one thing, practices another

A living, breathing bag of hypocrisy wearing a blue bandana

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The scruff needs to take off her Tomorrowland wristband. She's definitely one of these people who has a nightclub stamp on their hand from a weekend night out 5 days later.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was just coming to post the pic of it. She says it like it’s a massive deal, like a big secret bargain cos it looks so much more expensive - it looks like it cost €7 there is no bragging rights to that
And still posted an AF. duck me times are hard

Reactions: 7
Jack looked fed up with her on the story she uploaded of him with a face mask, defo screwing his face up 😂

Reactions: 9
Very sad, is that lad in the group pic she’s posted?

I’ll never understand this type of response, it doesn’t sit well with me there’s something very self serving about posting about it. It’s saying “I was close to this person” or “this affects me somehow”.
Had a few classmates who did something similar on Facebook years ago, that’s how most of found out about our classmate’s death”. Most people didn’t know about the death as the obituary was not yet published. A few of them seemed to get kicks off of delivering the bad news when messaged, I feel like some people love being the bearer of things like this and it’s very strange, not sure what it does for them.

Reactions: 24
The way she just put up that post about the tragic death of that man in between her showing off her weekend and then showing off her detox day is just wrong. I am not suggesting that people cannot continue on their life when something tragic happens , but clearly she is just using it for content and self serving purposes.
It is disgusting behaviour. Classic grief thief.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The way she just put up that post about the tragic death of that man in between her showing off her weekend and then showing off her detox day is just wrong. I am not suggesting that people cannot continue on their life when something tragic happens , but clearly she is just using it for content and self serving purposes.
It is disgusting behaviour. Classic grief thief.
I think there's a big difference between posting because you're genuinely shaken by the news, in which case you'd usually go quiet afterwards and not have much more to say, versus just throwing up one photo in between partying and AF links. Insulting.

Reactions: 28
Very sad, is that lad in the group pic she’s posted?

I’ll never understand this type of response, it doesn’t sit well with me there’s something very self serving about posting about it. It’s saying “I was close to this person” or “this affects me somehow”.
Had a few classmates who did something similar on Facebook years ago, that’s how most of found out about our classmate’s death”. Most people didn’t know about the death as the obituary was not yet published. A few of them seemed to get kicks off of delivering the bad news when messaged, I feel like some people love being the bearer of things like this and it’s very strange, not sure what it does for them.
100% this all day long.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.