Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Markbire

VIP Member
Well that was all a hot girl bummer.

First class travel, almond Croissants, episodes of the office all for attention. The MO to seek out JS and absorb into the crew seamlessly was an absolute failure overall.

I guess we ain't going to be seeing any pictures from Ryanair or Aer Lingus of Shiv in cattle class.
I mean if that’s her idea of a hot girl summer… staying in most nights alone… bed by 9pm… stalking “friends” and moaning all the time…. I’ll stick with my average gay summer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

CreepinItReal

Can’t decide if the constant head scratch is a nervous tic or actual nits festering away on that head of hers….
Just heard her say she only drinks on Saturday, leaves her Sunday free and it doesn’t affect her life!
Almost 200k followers between them, a paltry 181 viewers and all of them tattlers!

• Haha
  • Wow

Markbire

VIP Member
She's always imagining scenarios where she is the centre of attention.

"Couples are watching me wondering why I am eating on my own. "
"People are stopped in their cars laughing at me"
"People are wondering why I have no kids".

NO ONE LITERALLY GIVES A FUCK.
Shiv is a therapists dream.

And if she is being laughed at, it's because increasingly the influencers are being widely recognised as twats by society walking around the place speaking into their phones.
I can’t stop laughing at this 😂

you’re 100% right she would be a therapists dream. A cash cow of problems 😂😂

if only she had a friend who liked to pretend to play therapist, fully unlicensed (she dosnt have the education - Shivs words. Not mine) but had read 100s of self help books. Who’s response back to her would be along the lines off “it’s the vibez Siobhan. It’s the negative vibez, like, ya know. Manifest it, I love Jack. Jack vibez”

• Haha

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
Can someone tell me what day it is? I thought it was Tuesday but Siobhan only drinks on a Saturday so I must be mixing my days up

• Haha

Tippedover21

VIP Member
I can't help but think the IFS gathering looks like a modern day cult with James Smith as the cult leader. He has his sidekicks to help promote his stick.

They all absolutely adore him and a lot of them are mimicking his edgy style.

Reactions: 34

Tigger22

This 🙌
She does feck all work, "2 hours a day", money to spare because she throws her money away on first class flights. She can "work" anywhere in the world but goes to the same places & does the same things EVERYDAY, yet she talks like she's some amazing nomad living her best life exploring the world, Croatia for example, she's been to Split before, could she not go to a different part somewhere more remote somewhere "different" after all she does live dIfFeReNtLY

Harping on about no kids or partner holding her back, back from what I get up early go to the gym before my kids wake, I work 9-5, amazingly manage to eat somewhat healthy & keep the house clean YET this muppet with no kids, partner or 9-5 cannot keep her apartment clean, cannot wash regularly & cannot go exploring the world, solo travelling my arse. I'd actually love the opportunity, that's what wrecks my head most, love my kiddos to bits but REALLY wish I'd travelled more before I had them, I know people can travel with kids, but with my job & in particular my husbands job (frontline) we just couldn't go right so feck this we are going to the Swiss alps (bucket list destination for me) or back packing around Asia, she's a waster
I don’t have kids yet but I completely agree with what you’ve said. I am well aware of the different freedoms I have compared to my friends who do have kids but on top of that Shiv has financial freedom (so she would have us believe) and she has the freedom of working remotely yet it seems so wasted.

All these places she goes to but what does she actually see? What does she actually do? There’s so much more to Bali than the expat hive of Canggu 😭 Granted she saw more of Croatia but that’s only cos she’s on a 25K step minimum a a day mission.

Sure she says she’s committed to fitness and Bjj but I’m sure there’s so many more exciting opportunities to explore fitness around the world - jungle gym in Tulum is one that comes to mind off the top of my head.

We are on lockdown still here in Bangkok and I am just itching to get on a train or a boat to explore some of the places I haven’t seen yet.
And it got me thinking the U.K. is so well connected for travel, she could be exploring a different city every weekend with a nationwide gym membership like Pure Gym or Virgin Active (if she has to keep up appearances) and ensure she still gets her fitness.

I’m not fully up to speed with restrictions in the U.K. now but as a PT she could be organising a meet and greet (LOL I’m laughing at the suggestion too) or workouts in the park ala Joe Wicks and even charge a bit for it.
She could be doing outdoor lives in places around the U.K. showing that you don’t always need the best gyms to work out in. She could be doing a walk from one end of the country to another, like the novel “Wild” style.

There’s so much she could be doing to build her brand or even just sort her head out. She’s got the following which is the hard part, she’s got some sense of social media and making content . Again, it just seems like it’s all so wasted.

I can only conclude she is either shitting money and so she doesn’t need to entertain the idea of additional income or she really is just lazy and couldn’t give a fuck.

I know sometimes the time isn’t right or your mindset isn’t right, I’ve certainly overcome that recently but this has to be going on 2 years now of the same content but getting progressively worse?

• Heart

Tippedover21

VIP Member
For some reason I can see her jumping on the mental health gravy train in a few years and referring back to the present time.

I suffer silently from issues with my mental health and today was a particularly bad day. Some days can just get overwhelming, the anxiety and hopelessness sets in and renders me almost unfuntionable. Rather than embarrass myself on calls, I cancelled my afternoon and took to the bed. This is learned from past experience. I know somewhat how to manage it.

One thing that has pissed me off is that there seems to be a whole host of disengenous people within the fitness industry jumping on the mental health bandwagon. It becomes hard to distinguish the genuine and a lot of people are suffering silently as there is nowadays an air of suspicion given all the people that seem want to speak publicly about mental health.

I can see Shiv using it to her advantage in the future.

• Heart

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
Decided not to go out……you mean everyone fucked off home from IFS and you had no one to go out with
Even Sinead and Jack flew back home 😂 on her birthday and on a bank holiday weekend 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can imagine shiv sat alone crying into a pizza about getting another year older and less relevant. Horse another slice into ya there ya big girl ya 🍕

• Haha
  • Wow

Markbire

VIP Member
“If I spent my life caring what my friends and family think of me. I would be doing nothing”………

…….. You literally sit in alone most days eating pizza…. Spent most of the year on your own…. Constantly try to justify your lifestyle to the same people… you work 2 hours a day… spend most of the day walking around listening to self help audiobooks….. don’t shower regularly and do punishment workouts for your late night binges

Shiv can you point out anywhere… that you actually do something productive 😂

Also another tell tell sign she’s writing her own questions… everytime someone misses the spots they’re “raging” something Shiv says abit too. I’d say she’s raging now that she’s being caught out 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart

irishgirlo

What a moron...the lies about revolut aswell?
You've an app on your phone to top up?
You've TWO phones, that you can use Apple Pay or Google Pay to tap?
She's a "seasoned traveller", but she manages to have a nightmare every second trip with either losing her belongings, over packing, or having no cop getting to airports? She's a walking disaster.
Wonder did she try wrangle a lift from Fliss, and this was her way of getting a dig in, describing her nightmare journey?
I cannot wrap my head around this utter ass of a woman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Influencer birthdays are hilarious. Birthday gal gets to gloat about how "popular" she is by re-posting everything and birthday wisher gets to post another bikini shot of themselves "with the birthday gal" who they're pretending to give a sh1t about. They are everything that's wrong with instagram

SellyKayne

She's always imagining scenarios where she is the centre of attention.

"Couples are watching me wondering why I am eating on my own. "
"People are stopped in their cars laughing at me"
"People are wondering why I have no kids".

NO ONE LITERALLY GIVES A FUCK.
Shiv is a therapists dream.

And if she is being laughed at, it's because increasingly the influencers are being widely recognised as twats by society walking around the place speaking into their phones.

This is the second best comment that has ever been made on these threads. The first best was when someone named her sister Raisin.

• Haha