Siobh.Ohagan #18 Hot girl summer was not to be, wasted my money waxing me gee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s doing a live with fabulous pharmacist tomorrow night on body image I just saw her sharing it. Christ yawn
She’s such an incredible fraud, she has a terrible body image!! I know because I see bits of myself in her. She knows what people want to hear but unfortunately for her she hasn’t convinced herself to love her own body. I feel sorry for her sometimes, she’s living an absolute lie, she must be so messed up.

Reactions: 11
probs sneaking off for a flight back to dublin
Oh no, not that, it’s the other prediction. Poisoned herself with drink last night so much so that she can’t keep food down until the day is nearly over. posts a picture with #breakfast like a 19 year old.

that’s OH fitness folks!

Reactions: 15
Do you think the word captions in her stories get sick of her saying “ Ehm “ in every sentence?

Cos I sure am.
I’m a bit concerned that she may have ruined the dreamy Irish accent for me. Her breathy directionless whinging and all her “ehm”-ing has really turned something quite beautiful into something effing annoying!

I might need to stop watching her stories in order to protect the sanctity of the accent 😂

• Haha
What a dose, honestly in this live tomro she will harp on about the body competition f$cking up her head. And the consequences of that. But Jesus it might have started the binge/restrict cycle she does now that she won't admit too. she hasnt done anything to change her thought processes from back than to now. I started to see the real shiv around the time of the South Africa trip didn't mind her before so maybe that attitude of binge restrict was there even before the body comp I just wasn't aware of it.

Reactions: 5
There'll be some amount of punishment steps next week with IFS approaching!! 😂

• Haha
Does anyone think she ever throws up the amount of food she consumes. Don't want to start a rumour but just wondering what people's thoughts are is it just gruelling gym sessions and 20,000 steps before 9 am everyday.

Reactions: 15
Another weekend, just back from a trip away binge eating and drinking, back to weekend binge eating and drinking...and talking about body image tomorrow when she will be in the absolute horrors, she’s fooling nobody including herself. And yet on it goes!

Reactions: 9
I'm looking forward to next weekend already. Think it will be interesting to see how the #vibes pass out. Her Birthday, the elusive James Smith. But first I have to do my 9 to 5 boring life, looking after my hairy babies and generally living normally ✌

Does anyone think she ever throws up the amount of food she consumes. Don't want to start a rumour but just wondering what people's thoughts are is it just gruelling gym sessions and 20,000 steps before 9 am everyday.
No. I think she has exactly the body you’d expect for someone who eats an excess of calories, neglects nutrients (as seen in her skin etc) , but does a hell of a lot of exercise. No two situations are the same of course, but just my own take speaking from personal experience (I was hospitalized due to an ED twice, and had severe bulimia), she would be too ashamed to post even the amount she does show us if she were secretly vomiting. I genuinely think she posts that stuff so that if anyone attacks her appearance she can say “I don’t hide what I eat, I’m keeping it real”. Her body image is completely fucked up, and she does show purge behaviours through exercise, but I don’t see her as a classic binge eater. She just eats really, really badly, and eats a lot, and has a really screwed up body image.

Reactions: 25
For someone who’s suppose to be an #athlete #personaltrainer she sure does eat an awful amount of shite

Reactions: 6
Her fake obsession with BJJ is pissing me off. She does it what once a week? Has she rolled with anyone yet?

Reactions: 9
For someone who’s suppose to be an #athlete #personaltrainer she sure does eat an awful amount of shite
This is the thing, though, isn’t it?

She claims to have such epic goals with CrossFit and BJJ. Guess what? Nutrition plays a huge role in performance. You don’t have to be a #sponsoredathlete to know that.

I have some personal training goals that I hired a pretty pricey coach for. When I overeat or drink to excess, my training pays the price. So I tend to overeat or drink too much rarely, because my goals are more important to me than the gluttony 😂

The reason she stays where she is with her training and never improves is because of her god awful diet.

She’s an absolute joke and anyone who pays her to coach them… it’s a huge waste of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s doing a live with fabulous pharmacist tomorrow night on body image I just saw her sharing it. Christ yawn
We should all tune into the live tomorrow. Don’t ask any questions, but just keep commenting the word ‘Domino’s’ non stop on the live feed 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
No. I think she has exactly the body you’d expect for someone who eats an excess of calories, neglects nutrients (as seen in her skin etc) , but does a hell of a lot of exercise. No two situations are the same of course, but just my own take speaking from personal experience (I was hospitalized due to an ED twice, and had severe bulimia), she would be too ashamed to post even the amount she does show us if she were secretly vomiting. I genuinely think she posts that stuff so that if anyone attacks her appearance she can say “I don’t hide what I eat, I’m keeping it real”. Her body image is completely fucked up, and she does show purge behaviours through exercise, but I don’t see her as a classic binge eater. She just eats really, really badly, and eats a lot, and has a really screwed up body image.
Thanks for your view point. Ya u make very valid points about the food she eats and how bad her nutrition over all is. She probably thinks by showing us it proves u can eat badly and still look reasonably good. Sorry to hear about ur past experiences with ED.

• Heart
I commented here months ago it was worrying the downward spiral she was on, but I think after tonight's stories she's not far from rock bottom. I love a good night out but i know hangovers at 34 > then hangover at 24 etc. Her stories are embarrassing for a woman her age but even more so because she's an "athlete". Her hangover pity party should be saved for a personal account not one she uses to promote her business. There's so many vulnerable girls out there who look.up to her and her videos make her look like she act knows what she's talking about. But not everyone has 22 hours to spare a day like her to walk 100k steps or take 2 classes a day to justify the tit diet. She's the equivalent of 'skinny tea' in the fitness world right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m a bit concerned that she may have ruined the dreamy Irish accent for me. Her breathy directionless whinging and all her “ehm”-ing has really turned something quite beautiful into something effing annoying!

I might need to stop watching her stories in order to protect the sanctity of the accent 😂
I'm literally from the same exact place as her and I dont sound like that

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Somebody please gift her a cookbook has she ever actually cooked a meal? She should have just stayed in a hotel room all this time saved herself a fortune she has zero need for a kitchen

Reactions: 4
Everyone start getting your questions ready?

“can you really speak on body image when you walk 20,000 steps to compensate a repetitive binge at the weekend?”

Shiv’s #1 rule:

photoshop >> body image

• Haha
Somebody please gift her a cookbook has she ever actually cooked a meal? She should have just stayed in a hotel room all this time saved herself a fortune she has zero need for a kitchen
I wouldn’t bother. She’ll be quick to highlight the interesting parts (or, if it seems like an intellectual book, she might highlight the whole thing), but never put it into practice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.