Siobh.Ohagan #18 Hot girl summer was not to be, wasted my money waxing me gee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, actually that IS all fitness is about. Not to say mental health isn’t important, but fitness is quite literally about the physical condition.

noun
the condition of being physically fit and healthy.

I would really have expected someone with 50000000000 leaving points to know that.
Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey. :rolleyes:
Lets hope she is talking to a bunch of thick skulled idiots this weekend - else she will make a fool out of herself.

I think she is confusing Fitness with Exercise.
She is just a parody PT account imo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That is shocking money! Same as the price of an amazing music festival which would be way more fun and costs waaaaayyy more money for the organisers to put on. They are absolutely cleaning up. A fool and his money are soon parted 😅.

Reactions: 17
Imagine paying this kind of money to hear those charlatans waffle on with their crap. You could do that for free on insta. It won’t be anything new or groundbreaking. Gobshites.
Shiobhan is on Saturday, the cheapest day for the cheapest talkers....
And James is on on Sunday and you pay a lot more for that...

I'd say the Sunday is going to be more expensive as James will need 24 hour security to keep the stalker at bay 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine spending your hard earned money on a bunch of fake immoral influencers. Wow the same price as a music festival. The mind boggles.

Reactions: 19
Shiobhan is on Saturday, the cheapest day for the cheapest talkers....
And James is on on Sunday and you pay a lot more for that...

I'd say the Sunday is going to be more expensive as James will need 24 hour security to keep the stalker at bay 😂
I would happily pay that money for James Smith to STFU 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would just like to state for the record that she volunteered for the body comp and hired an expert coach to get her into shape for it. And she won a medal. She got a good result.

It’s totally fine to have hindsight and to grow and reflect, but it’s pissing me off that she’s framing it like she was hoodwinked into it by cruel demons who made her get super lean and ruined her mental health.

You 👏 consented 👏 to 👏 it. It was YOUR idea.
Don't forget the part where she repeatedly said how good she felt the entire way through the process

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m not from Europe, what does IFS stand for?

I’m Full of tit ?

I Fund Sinead ?

I Foto Shop ? (I know, know, don’t @ me)

I Fly Solo ?

I Fit Size Small

I Fancy Smith

1 Family Size (domino’s pizza meal deal for 3 and please can you “mess up my order“ and add some chicken kickers, you know the drill)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I’m not from Europe, what does IFS stand for?

I’m Full of tit ?

I Fund Sinead ?

I Foto Shop ? (I know, know, don’t @ me)

I Fly Solo ?
International Fraudsters Summit
Insta Fitness Sloths
Insta Fitness Shams

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.