Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Petition to get @Markbire removed from the internet for suggesting London have better hot chicken rolls when we know you cannot buy chicken or baguettes in London.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Lilcutiecat86

Siobhan can clearly talk the talk when it comes to body Image etc. But all of us here can't be wrong. Her lack of awareness around her content every day is shocking. The alcohol and junk food binges do not scream healthy mind healthy body. She clearly said this morning she doesn't know how IFS will go if her hangover was anything to go by this weekend. Do what any person would do and simply don't drink or better yet have some self control.

I find it very unusual the fabulous pharmacist is having her on a live tbh. She promotes so much health related topics naturally as a pharmacist, but this is an influencer who in her 30s clearly doesn't shower as often as she should, abuses her body with food and alcohol, her skin is crying out for some serious care and her minder is always in the past or the future never the present. Siobhan does not love her body. Loving your body is not consistently revolved around calories and exercise. Loving your body is not posting pics using wide lense or photoshop to appear smaller. Loving and excepting your body is not monitoring your heart rate etc with fancy gadgets when u train to turn around and put it through extremes with alcohol and shit food every second day. Vits and minerals should be taking in through your food not relied on from supplements because you can't be arsed to cook proper healthy meals.

Sorry for the long post, but she infuriates me as her whole page has become such a contradiction. She's miserable and her lack of positive energy and general gratitude for life grates on me.

• Heart

Tippedover21

VIP Member
A good therapist is hard to find. They spend years studying at university and acquiring skills and tools through experience and personal development. They are good listeners and recognise patterns which they probe into. They ask specifically targeted questions. They listen and delve deeper into the answers.

These absolute gobshites and their self help books are not helping people who probably genuinely need help. That for me is the most infuriating thing.

There are people with real issues out there watching these fools tell them they can live differently and just manifest positive vibes.

It's hugely damaging to the health of wider society and I cannot wait until the day that what influencers say is taken to account. It will come. Misinformation to the masses is absolutely criminal.

• Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I still cannot understand why Lucy Lord is speaking at a fitness event. What is she going to talk about? How to measure out baking ingredients effectively??

• Haha
Reactions: 31

HappyMum44

Chatty Member
The scary part is siobhan is leaving London straight after this super spreader event and rocking up in dear old Ireland.

• Angry

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Never suffered with mental health difficulties? I beg to fucking differ. She’s drinking alone and very clearly emotionally eating her feelings.
She has fuck all friends, only uses her family for content and has no job.
It’d be odd if she didn’t have mental health issues at this stage.

• Heart

Elliebellie1978

Why is it that society calls people without jobs lazy? People who live on benefits for whatever reason get treated like dirt and get called scroungers and dole bums when really the majority of people would prefer to be in work rather than have to dance to whatever song DWP happens to be playing. Shiv on the other hand does nothing, she contributes nothing to society, she cons people out of money and yet her grid posts have loads of comments saying how wonderful she is.
Society is truly fucked up.

• Heart

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Yeah siv the 3 bedrooms are usually filled with beds for when their friend come to stay, or small children they have decided to have with their significant other. Memories of the life they have shared with others. But yeah your suitcases are better

• Haha
  • Heart

irishgirlo

Her poor liver - I predict:
Airport prosecco(es),
River valley Prosecco (post-Mammy terrorism)
Rivervalley red wine,
Rivervalley white whine (not a typo, she'll be complaining about the weather, highlighting her white privilege),
Daddy's whiskey,
Espresso martinis in some cliche Dublin haunt,
Margs on tap (because she's travelled and LOVES tequila)
Airport Prosecco again, avec fam photo, extolling the virtues of FAMILY, and having the FREEDOM to travel with them and make MEMORIES (I love my family guys, my one troll makes out that I'm running from them, and hate my life, but LOOK. Getting blitzed in the airport with them, so I don't have to engage in any meaningful conversation) ☺☺☺ #neatup247 #neattequilatoburymydenial

• Haha

sozon

The “after party” looks shocking…. I’ve seen better craic out of a bunch of children after a communion!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Randomer

Anyone believe her 5k time? Bet she started running then hopped on a bike to finish it
No chance. Her strava account shows even less now than it did the last time I checked. So def reading here. There's no chance she got a sub 25 with out continuous training, unless it was ALL downhill. It'd just another way to say 'I'm so much better than others I don't have to train and I can still run fast'
Anyone starting out running that feels bad about their own paces versus hers just know yours are fact and not makey uppy and you've worked damn hard to get where you are! 😡😡 Makes me so mad!

Nonposter

What I learnt from IFS 2021:

Cory has a fixed abode in siobhans arseOHle

Siobhan won’t have a wash for any big event, she won’t get married because she can’t bear to think of the shower that she would have to take for the big day. And having kids mean she would have responsibility to shower someone daily.

Sinead has no fucking dress sense.
A walking ad for Cheap fast fashion , every fad trend and questionable colour combinations. Why wear a top when ur stuck in the cheap blazer to cover urself uncomfortably all night. Then arriving today dressed like she’s off to a 9-5. Boss bitch.

The panel went something along the lines of : vibezz, Bali, pizza, meditation, yoga, 20000steps, read books, dominos, power of now, tools of the Titans, tranquility rings, my bf jack, I don’t want kids .
Siobhans stream of thoughts today: have some space in the dress I should have drank last Monday too and had that 5 th pizza, can’t wait to go home for tonight’s meal deal and then smash the 6 my protein cupcakes. Living differently is soooo good

• Haha
  • Wow

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Wonder will she get the hint lol?

She must have drank the micky off herself when she got home. Some insightful morning coffee thoughts.... Especially the first one.
‘Drank the mickey off herself’ 😂😂😂

It’s comments like this on tattle, that get me out of bed in the morning 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

spillthetea123

That advice tho. Hasnt a clue has she 🙄
This is giving me rage. Like… the person has clearly asked for support with calculating calories.

Siobhan: Oh I dunno, just don’t bother losing weight. Or if you do think you need to, do some work on accepting your calories will be low.

Like WHAT is that?! Like @LetsCallEmOut said, this is absolutely terrible ‘advice’. It’s not even advice!!! It’s her covering up that she hasn’t a clue how to empathise or connect with people. This is THE MOST FREQUENT question PTs etc get asked and she can’t even make a stab at it.

Like, vulnerable people are asking her for advice and she acts like she’s some mystical shaman guru that this is a ‘sign’ this person doesn’t need to lose weight. Just 🤯🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29