Siobh.Ohagan #18 Hot girl summer was not to be, wasted my money waxing me gee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest grid post.
bleeping. Spare. Us.
😡 😠
It really is quite telling when pretty much everyone who comments on any of her "insightful" posts is pretty much in the same business. Not a single, genuine "follower". Same can be said for all of them though!

Reactions: 9
For some reason I can see her jumping on the mental health gravy train in a few years and referring back to the present time.

I suffer silently from issues with my mental health and today was a particularly bad day. Some days can just get overwhelming, the anxiety and hopelessness sets in and renders me almost unfuntionable. Rather than embarrass myself on calls, I cancelled my afternoon and took to the bed. This is learned from past experience. I know somewhat how to manage it.

One thing that has pissed me off is that there seems to be a whole host of disengenous people within the fitness industry jumping on the mental health bandwagon. It becomes hard to distinguish the genuine and a lot of people are suffering silently as there is nowadays an air of suspicion given all the people that seem want to speak publicly about mental health.

I can see Shiv using it to her advantage in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
For someone who hasnt had mental health issues for years she sure does have a lot of undiagnosed mental health issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The latest grid post.
bleeping. Spare. Us.
😡 😠
She is so privileged to have never suffered from mental health issues. Waking up and asking if you are happy does not stop depression or anxiety.
That grid post just highlights how much of a sham IFS was.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
For someone who hasnt had mental health issues for years she sure does have a lot of undiagnosed mental health issues.
I agree. And when it does eventually get diagnosed at the point the sham lifestyle falls apart and the furnace is exposed, she will make sure to milk it for every penny.

I don't see the decisions she makes as those of a rational minded person. Her latest preach is pathetic. Everything she posts is evidence to the contrary.

Reactions: 8
Never suffered any mental health issues, so what value is she on a mental health panel? She's lucky she's never had any mental health issues, but you don't avoid them by waking up & asking yourself is it a good or bad day & what can I do to make it a good day, she's completely clueless with regards mental health if she believes that's how you avoid it. She really is living in a privileged little bubble. Selfish bleep 😡

Reactions: 39
Never suffered any mental health issues, so what value is she on a mental health panel? She's lucky she's never had any mental health issues, but you don't avoid them by waking up & asking yourself is it a good or bad day & what can I do to make it a good day, she's completely clueless with regards mental health if she believes that's how you avoid it. She really is living in a privileged little bubble. Selfish bleep 😡
She’s a walking contradiction - didn’t she recently say that she suffered badly during her “corporate days” with her mental health, and yada yada yada hated the swords express and would be in tears.

This is what happens when you lie Shiv. It gets hard to remember what’s true and what’s been a lie.

Reactions: 22
Never suffered with mental health difficulties? I beg to bleeping differ. She’s drinking alone and very clearly emotionally eating her feelings.
She has duck all friends, only uses her family for content and has no job.
It’d be odd if she didn’t have mental health issues at this stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She has to open a suggestion box just let everyone know shes going to Bordeaux with her family.

Leaving the lamp behind. She is probably one of those that move out of a house and leave half their tit there for landlord to dump.
She seems very wasteful!

Reactions: 7
For some reason I can see her jumping on the mental health gravy train in a few years and referring back to the present time.

I suffer silently from issues with my mental health and today was a particularly bad day. Some days can just get overwhelming, the anxiety and hopelessness sets in and renders me almost unfuntionable. Rather than embarrass myself on calls, I cancelled my afternoon and took to the bed. This is learned from past experience. I know somewhat how to manage it.

One thing that has pissed me off is that there seems to be a whole host of disengenous people within the fitness industry jumping on the mental health bandwagon. It becomes hard to distinguish the genuine and a lot of people are suffering silently as there is nowadays an air of suspicion given all the people that seem want to speak publicly about mental health.

I can see Shiv using it to her advantage in the future.
They should remake Parasite but with influencers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.