Siobh.Ohagan #18 Hot girl summer was not to be, wasted my money waxing me gee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too early for alcohol you ask shiv..... no never its Saturday somewhere ehhh. You would swear this wasn't a planned trip. I'm literally in the airport myself right now. I was 2 hours early and flew through security kinda wish I'd left my house later cos I'm bored now. Your parents can pay for the trip shiv it's grand just don't tell the gram as an independent boss b#tch. Next thing it will be guyzzzz don't ask me where or what to do in France my dad organised it all and I was half cut the entire trip. This will be a very very boozy holiday. #onlydrinksonsaturdays

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This one has flown so much over the last year, especially for a pandemic let alone normal times. She's got a big carbon footprint but I doubt she gives a tit.

Reactions: 17
What a moron...the lies about revolut aswell?
You've an app on your phone to top up?
You've TWO phones, that you can use Apple Pay or Google Pay to tap?
She's a "seasoned traveller", but she manages to have a nightmare every second trip with either losing her belongings, over packing, or having no cop getting to airports? She's a walking disaster.
Wonder did she try wrangle a lift from Fliss, and this was her way of getting a dig in, describing her nightmare journey?
I cannot wrap my head around this utter ass of a woman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Why doesn’t she ditch the small suitcases for one larger one? It’s harder to travel and costing you more with all those small bockety tit suitcases.

Also from a fairly seasoned traveller Shiv here is a morning coffee thought - you always check your bag walking out the door for the non negotiables - things that you can’t travel without - passport, now covid docs / visas , phone, purse and keys. After that you can admittedly buy everything else you need at your destination but still also nice to check for your charger, adapter, tablet, airpods, sunglasses etc BEFORE YOU CLOSE YOUR FRONT DOOR

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sinéad is harping on about looking at apartments in Liverpool. Maybe Shiv has talked her into it to try wrangle her away from her bf. It would make sense as it sounds like Shiv is going back to UK.

Something is not adding up.

Reactions: 5
It was only two weeks ago that she shamed the Uber driver for reminder her if she had her passport before she left to go to airport for Croatia holiday.

SOH: "ehhhhh of course I have my passport, im not stupid."

Only for her to.......you guessed it......forget her bank cards.
Here's some French Vocabulary for your upcoming holiday: DEJA VU

1629005055.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She flies business class yet won't get a taxi with all that luggage. Also I have never known a grown adult to be so negligent with their things.

Bank cards if your heading off is top of the checklist with the passport.
Is this a sympathy ploy in the build up to releasing more spaces, or possibly wants to bum off the folks for the weekend as she is out of money.

It's simply unbelievable. Once again a bag of contradictions. She is not all there, its very evident.
Maybe the home owner who rented out the apartment can use cards for a soilage charge ...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was only two weeks ago that she shamed the Uber driver for reminder her if she had her passport before she left to go to airport for Croatia holiday.

SOH: "ehhhhh of course I have my passport, im not stupid."

Only for her to.......you guessed it......forget her bank cards.
Here's some French Vocabulary for your upcoming holiday: DEJA VU

View attachment 739432
Just the rudeness. That was actually so sound of the uber driver cos it's a reality things do get forgotten before u fly. Loads of taxi drivers wouldn't even speak to her let alone see if she has all her tit.

Reactions: 14
Oh, I’m sure this is true.

That’s why she did a punishment run this morning pre-flight to combat some of the excessive “holiday mode” calories she’s about to inhale instead of packing essentials like… her bank cards 🙃

All because she has a really super duper healthy relationship with food and her body.

Attachments

Reactions: 11

That’s why she did a punishment run this morning pre-flight to combat some of the excessive “holiday mode” calories she’s about to inhale instead of packing essentials like… her bank cards 🙃

All because she has a really super duper healthy relationship with food and her body.
100% had to squeeze in the purge cardio this morning. Not just to do some exercise to keep yourself ticking over and a routine, but had to burst herself to get a new record, burn as much as possible.
I'm sure we will be seeing plenty of that this week too.

Would love to see the state she left the place in as she hurried out the door.

Reactions: 9
Thread Suggestion: Searching for a lay, every day is Saturday, from Magners to Moet.
Love it but you pronounce the T in Moet 😩

Is she moving back to Dublin after this trip? I had to stop watching her stories during IFS, the second hand cringe was too much to bear.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hope someone has arranged for the Artane Band and Shane Ross to be at the airport for the Athlete's Sportsperson's Homecoming

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Posts like this baffle me. I have magnums in my freezer right now and I see them every time I take stuff out for dinner. I only eat them every so often as a treat because I’m an adult who doesn’t have a diet like a small child at a birthday party. Why does she feel the need to reason out why she shouldn’t be eating a Magnum in the morning in the airport? Like why?

Reactions: 27
I fully cringe at the thought of her sitting there taking this James Smith style photo in front of other people. Physical cringe.

As for people offering to Revolut her money and scabbing off her family….well, it writes itself at this stage doesn’t it..

F0EA1D3C-6F24-4040-82C7-83018AED631E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Posts like this baffle me. I have magnums in my freezer right now and I see them every time I take stuff out for dinner. I only eat them every so often as a treat because I’m an adult who doesn’t have a diet like a small child at a birthday party. Why does she feel the need to reason out why she shouldn’t be eating a Magnum in the morning in the airport? Like why?
After the massive fry!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I think she is having a freak out now that IFS is done and doesn't know what next. That was her reason for clinging onto London along with JS.

She seems very angsty the last few days.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.