Siobh.Ohagan #18 Hot girl summer was not to be, wasted my money waxing me gee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a little 9-5 nobody and I have Google Pay and I top up my revolut on my phone. Since covid I use stocard etc so I rarely carry wallet / cards, but yet this 'woke living differently' creature is telling us she can't function cos she left her cards in the flat. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Thread title suggestion : Siobhan O'Hagan - A London Summer does not a Hot Girl make.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 739785Sorry but what does this even mean !?!
I think she is trying to say she has integrity to refer someone for therapy maybe 🤔 or a Dr rather than take their money. But who f#cking knows with this girl. She probably has taken this person's money and still told them to go get outside help.

Reactions: 6
I think she is trying to say that if the furnace isn't for someone or she cant help them she is happy to recommend someone else or some other business, She would rather loose the sale of the furnace spot to make sure that person gets the right help for them. Which is a contradictory in itself because her furnace is generic and if she really wanted to give people what they need her program would be more tailored.

Reactions: 8
Her presentation is appalling for a "business owner". She's so unorganised, looks unhealthy and unkempt, constantly losing bank cards and personal items with seemingly no backup plan, gloats about working "2 hours a day" and regurgitates the same tired old content again and again because her "living differently" brand has become so predictable.

She thinks eating like a 5 year old and living for the next sesh is "freedom", when the rest of us can see her destructive way of life all over her face - she's a flustered, disorganised, brain fogged mess and looks 20 years older than she is. She can't even make her way to the airport without some unmitigated disaster befalling her. This is not a healthy woman, this is someone that is actively falling apart and doesn't know when to give up the ghost.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread Title Suggestion: Wasted all my money on Revolut, trying to get a taste of James Smith’s flute

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
“If I spent my life caring what my friends and family think of me. I would be doing nothing”………

…….. You literally sit in alone most days eating pizza…. Spent most of the year on your own…. Constantly try to justify your lifestyle to the same people… you work 2 hours a day… spend most of the day walking around listening to self help audiobooks….. don’t shower regularly and do punishment workouts for your late night binges

Shiv can you point out anywhere… that you actually do something productive 😂

Also another tell tell sign she’s writing her own questions… everytime someone misses the spots they’re “raging” something Shiv says abit too. I’d say she’s raging now that she’s being caught out 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The state of that coat and she’s actually gone out in that. Then has the cheek to say it’s like new

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“If I spent my life caring what my friends and family think of me. I would be doing nothing”………

…….. You literally sit in alone most days eating pizza…. Spent most of the year on your own…. Constantly try to justify your lifestyle to the same people… you work 2 hours a day… spend most of the day walking around listening to self help audiobooks….. don’t shower regularly and do punishment workouts for your late night binges

Shiv can you point out anywhere… that you actually do something productive 😂

Also another tell tell sign she’s writing her own questions… everytime someone misses the spots they’re “raging” something Shiv says abit too. I’d say she’s raging now that she’s being caught out 😂.
And as someone who doesn't care what other people think, her next post is she has to stop talking to the phone as she's scarlet on swords main st! Make up your bleeping mind!
Can't committ to anything - a relationship, a thought, work, her clients, anything!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And as someone who doesn't care what other people think, her next post is she has to stop talking to the phone as she's scarlet on swords main st! Make up your bleeping mind!
To be fair....it's my hometown and people would defo be like 'fuckin state of yer wan' moreseo than in London....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Translates as ..........."the peasants of Swords are'nt used to global insta-huns, so not used to seeing IG stars walking in their mist, vlogging all the non important thing in life"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't committ to anything - a relationship, a thought, work, her clients, anything!!
She's the biggest contradiction there ever was 😣
I think it's funny she always presumes everyone is looking at her, talking about her judging her 🙄 I still can't decide is she that mad about herself or is it she lacks severe confidence and plays it off as banter 🤔

Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion: Filthy and unfit, no look with James Smith, so time to wallow in Dublin for a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t believe she just said she doesn’t care what her friends and family think of her??? It’s not like she said she doesn’t care what they think of her job or her lifestyle or her ‘living differently’ she said she doesn’t care what they think of *her*? Eh shiv they’re probably the only people on the planet who’s opinion of you as a person actually does matter???

That makes me think maybe she has been pulled up on personal things before or it’s been addressed that she has a tit attitude and isn’t that nice towards people and that’s why she has no friends in Dublin. And it’s easier for shiv to say I don’t care what they think of me than to admit maybe she’s not always right? If she has such little time for their opinions about her as a person, why is she going on holidays with them?
ive a few family members who’s opinions I really don’t care for and they aren’t my immediate family, I spend zero time with them and it doesn’t affect my life at all. She’s saying she doesn’t care about what her immediate friends and family think of her like to me that’s bizarre?

That’s why she has no close relationships, she’s values no one else but herself and clearly doesn’t value their opinions or advice. I wouldn’t be surprised if they tried to tell her they were concerned and she’s put it down to them trying to hold her back/not understanding her. Some of her own friends don’t even follow her like cmon..

And then she even has the nerve to say their opinions changed when they’ve seen how successful she is ??? She’s a 33 year old woman, no future plans/goals/path in life, no close relationships at all, scams people for money, can’t take care of herself at all, has one of the worst relationships with alcohol and food and doesn’t have the self awareness to cop it and people literally avoid her? How is that successful?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
In her eyes she's living this great care free life full of experiences funded by the furness. She regularly quotes her late aunt about living life, experiences her values etc. But her aunty seemed to have the best of both worlds freedom, a business but she had a husband and family to carry on the business and her memory when she died.. I see siobhan alone with journals full of memories and no one to share them with

Reactions: 8
Those videos where she's clearly given her phone to someone to get "candid" footage of her living life to the fullest dancing with pals. So cringe I can't cope

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.