Siobh.Ohagan #18 Hot girl summer was not to be, wasted my money waxing me gee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She stayed well away from Shiv &Begs,preferring to party with the rest of the irish contingent that flew over. The furnace is totally a stepping stone for her after her horrific experience with Martin Macdonald. Shes building her own client base and continuing her nutrition education. I'd say she'll fly the coop soon, and never look back.
Sorry whos martin and what happened with coco?

Sorry whos martin and what happened with coco?
Martin McDonald, @martinnutrition on IG. Runs a very successful online nutrition course that’s super popular (and allegedly good, if you could get past the fact you’d be lining his grubby pockets). It’s been well documented he treats his staff like tit (Coco left because of this but I don’t know if anything more serious happened with her directly). Several other employees have made serious allegations of sexual assault against him.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
How bad is it that everyone seems to be having dance offs at IFS and ppl watching pissing themselves with laughter at how the ppl are dancing? Shocking

Reactions: 12
We should order a dominos for delivery to IFS (i'm foOKiNg SpEciAl) for the birthday girl 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The hair not washed.....I just can’t deal....what the actual duck is the problem?

• Heart
The dance circles got me 😂 looking at the stories this morning- is Diren telling them that he makes £61,000 a month?! I wonder what tips Shiv is picking up!
Gonna be pedantic here, but gross volume would be the number of sign-ups/sales orders in the period. Gross revenue would be the amount of money generated. But sure Shivs an actuary and got 500 points in her leaving so she obviously already knows that. TG!

Reactions: 5
We should order a dominos for delivery to IFS (i'm foOKiNg SpEciAl) for the birthday girl 🤭
Or a bowl of vegetables. After all, dominos is a daily staple food, vegetables just for special occasions: birthday Xmas Easter etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes sitting at a 'business' seminar posting pictures of herself about her birthday. Did ya know it's her birthday.... what a dope

Reactions: 11
It’s weird for someone with a thriving fitness business like the furnace… ya know the business that spots just get snatched up quicker then air.. that everyone raves about and it’s always 10/10.. isn’t asked to speak at a PT business seminar like IFS.

Especially considering it was mainly a line up of male PT owned business… can it be that even the fitness community don’t rave about Shiv’s business 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What trainers did she buy the other day? The ones she bought because James Smith had been talking about them? I'm shopping for trainers and want to be sure I do not buy the same pair as this gif.🤣

• Haha
I can't help but think the IFS gathering looks like a modern day cult with James Smith as the cult leader. He has his sidekicks to help promote his stick.

They all absolutely adore him and a lot of them are mimicking his edgy style.

Reactions: 34
I’ve never seen a more unprofessional event. Like a crowd of absolute scangers on a stage bleeping and blinding. We all love an auld f-bomb here and there but not when presenting on a stage for people who’ve spent money to watch what you have to say. Shocking! And Siobhan eating breakfast rolls and drinking cans of Strongbow, it’s a fitness event like 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
They have all drank the Kool Aid for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Looks like its basically just full or other wannabe "influencers". Not an event for people actually interested in fitness, mental health, etc. but people who want to grow their social media following with these topics. Also, I wouldn't say its outside the realms of possibility the likes of Siobhan and Sinead actually paid to get on the line up as its a bigger opp for them than it is for IFS to be on the line up. Lots of conferences operate like this. Keynote, and actual headliners are more likely to be invited or paid to take part as they will draw in a crowd.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.