Siobh.Ohagan #18 Hot girl summer was not to be, wasted my money waxing me gee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to rewatch and pause those stories in the kitchen to make sure of what I was seeing. Absolute dirty grub, can’t believe she lives like that let alone went on holiday and left it for days. Bet it stinks, surprised we didn’t see a cockroach scuttle across the counter. How hard is it to keep it clean when you live alone and don’t even cook! Vile woman

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Brilliant title 🤣

Cannot believe the SHHHTATE of the afflatment she's in. WTF is wrong with her? NO excuse for her to be living in filth. She's just a dirty hoor. I'd say the poor sucker who waxed her gee had to wear a miner's helmet and use a pick axe at her. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I had to rewatch and pause those stories in the kitchen to make sure of what I was seeing. Absolute dirty grub, can’t believe she lives like that let alone went on holiday and left it for days. Bet it stinks, surprised we didn’t see a cockroach scuttle across the counter. How hard is it to keep it clean when you live alone and don’t even cook! Vile woman
Jesus Christ the state of that kitchen.

Also I know she was trying to make healthy choices. But that Poke Bowl looks nasty 😂. Looked like it was swimming in oil or something

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Scales don't matter, numbers don't matter.... coming from the one who weighed herself before and after her holiday, she's a hypocrit and a con.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I am so repulsed by the newest big pile of plastic encased myprotein clothes. so wasteful and she's got no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
"I've made healthy choices with this poke bowl and I've a wash on" - Grown up wu dis?!

Fair fucks Nashers - careful now, coz ya dont wanta fall into the category of 'the everyday adult' by doing the bare bleeping minimum.

Jeeeeezus she gets on my goat with the smallest of things:mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
…she probably bit her nails with the anxiety-anticipation of “accidentally” bumping into JS at this mornings class, not realizing that the only reason she manages to book it is due to the fact JS and Diren weren’t going to make it.

I predict a day full of regret,pizza, ice cream and a drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.