Siobh.Ohagan #18 Hot girl summer was not to be, wasted my money waxing me gee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know if I drink heavy these days (early 30s) I'm done for 2/3 days. So if I drink a full Saturday night I'm not really myself until Wednesday. And usually there is meetings and work obligations to fulfil where I need to be sharp or will be quickly found out so that takes priority. Therefore I don't do it unless it's a really big occasion so I'll ensure in advance I have my calender clear and a day booked off.

It's called being a responsible adult. Siobhan is living a 20s lifestyle where we all have made mistakes and learned from them by 25 well into her 30s.

Appearing on camera tonight was a mistake.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm not a very confident speaker and I fidget etc when nervous but jesus the smiley demented look on her face, the babbling the incoherent sentences was shocking for someone who is an influencer with 155k followers. She'll be eating alive on Sunday with the JS Crew

Reactions: 19
No. I think she has exactly the body you’d expect for someone who eats an excess of calories, neglects nutrients (as seen in her skin etc) , but does a hell of a lot of exercise. No two situations are the same of course, but just my own take speaking from personal experience (I was hospitalized due to an ED twice, and had severe bulimia), she would be too ashamed to post even the amount she does show us if she were secretly vomiting. I genuinely think she posts that stuff so that if anyone attacks her appearance she can say “I don’t hide what I eat, I’m keeping it real”. Her body image is completely fucked up, and she does show purge behaviours through exercise, but I don’t see her as a classic binge eater. She just eats really, really badly, and eats a lot, and has a really screwed up body image.
She is really mean to her body. Give it a bleeping break shiv!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She looks like a homeless drug addict and that’s her mugshot. That’s a really really worrying physical appearance even for her, does no one in her life care enough about her to have a word?
I think there's the real possibility she's a product of her home environment. I.E some very unhealthy learned behaviours.

Yesterday's cool wine aunt comment an eye opener.

Reactions: 7
I know if I drink heavy these days (early 30s) I'm done for 2/3 days. So if I drink a full Saturday night I'm not really myself until Wednesday. And usually there is meetings and work obligations to fulfil where I need to be sharp or will be quickly found out so that takes priority. Therefore I don't do it unless it's a really big occasion so I'll ensure in advance I have my calender clear and a day booked off.

It's called being a responsible adult. Siobhan is living a 20s lifestyle where we all have made mistakes and learned from them by 25 well into her 30s.

Appearing on camera tonight was a mistake.
Yes to this! She was seriously struggling and it was really apparent. Almost feel bad for her.

Reactions: 5
Comments are turned off!! Why are we even surprised. Such bullshit

Reactions: 9
I’d say the pharmacist lady has been caught off guard on how unpopular Shiv actually is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.