Siobh.Ohagan #18 Hot girl summer was not to be, wasted my money waxing me gee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Devo I missed the live but excuse me she did not go on looking like that?! šŸ˜³ looks like she just woke up after a heavy session and didnā€™t have time to brush her hair. Take pride in your appearance Shiv wtf like!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yesterday's cool wine aunt comment an eye opener.
Yeah it's not as cool as she thinks, it's just sad really. I've recently become an aunt and want to be the best aunt ever and be a good role model! Not some drunken lush that the kids are scared of šŸ˜„

Reactions: 13
Shiv & the absolutely fabulous pharmacist
When you think about it. Her and Edina have alot in common - chronic self destructive behaviour, alcoholism, compulsive eating & quick fixes to combat her eating, and desire to recapture her youth.

At least Edina had a friend thoughā€¦ and children šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys yous are not one bit bleeping wise šŸ¤£ I am screaming! Fair play to those who called her out on her bullshit, take a bow šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely ...surely these other instagrammers must realise there is a backlash having her on when they have to turn off commenting .... thats diren and the pharmacist now.

Reactions: 15
What is she going to do when being an Insta Hun is no longer a feasible job option? She wouldn't be able to get a regular job as potential employers would see instantly that she is a lazy slob with no work ethic.
Has anybody got any ideas of what she could actually do?

Reactions: 6
How long before a passive aggressive post ā€¦

Or will she troll the trolls and eat pizza.
This!! Iā€™ve not been following her long so have held off commenting until I figured her out. I see a lost girl trying to desperately ā€œlook coolā€, over justifying her Bali/PT lifestyle because she knows itā€™s so 2015 and she needs to grow up. I felt sad for her at first... her live just showed me how full of sh*te she really is

She definitely is trolling with the pizza, which she thinks is HILARIOUS until today on her live when she finally realises sheā€™s actually selling against herself. So if I work in wealth management and have a SM platform, Iā€™ll post all my negligent purchases..then when I get negative comments from my ā€œfollowingā€ (which would be potential clients) Iā€™ll troll them back because Iā€™m such good craic and Iā€™m all about taking negativity and turning into something humorous! Im soo gas, I may even flush money down the toilet (take that trolls!), but hey itā€™s fine I love my lifestyle because I can just go work on the streets or to the bookies to make it back quickly ... bright gal this one! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 17
U could get a job in dominos dear, make use of the staff discount and you know the menu and meal deals inside (literally) & out .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would she not eat the profits and possibly bankrupt Dominos?
The same way she did that to her fitness career by flying first class, taking her family to SA and staying boojie in London to prove to her ONE ā€œtrollā€ she is living DiFfErEnTlyā€¦.

When she goes back to her Bali home her Gucci bag will be only as relevant as a fake from the market and her glam life air miles will just make her lack of awareness on feed Bali and Afghanistan etc more prevalentā€¦ I really hope tonight sheā€™s realised that itā€™s embarrassing for her. That someone who preaches self help and reading so much self awareness is actually oblivious to the message she is promoting. And if she justifies doing it because of one troll? Then hunny u need to actually put down the highlighter and read the fine print

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If this was your average person or even another influencer where you could see they clearly werenā€™t in a good place youā€™d feel sorry for them but after that live with the comments turned off and direns podcast disaster itā€™s so clear to see even aside from tattle, Siobhan is just not a likeable person. Thereā€™s nothing redeemable about her now. If she was struggling but a lovely person, everyone would be behind her. I have felt sorry for her on more than one occasion but I had a friend a bit like Siobhan and it took me a long time to realise why she had no other friends, why it was just me in her corner, and Siobhan is the same. I canā€™t think of any other reason as to why sheā€™s constantly alone except that the person we see on Instagram making digs and snarky comments at people is actually what sheā€™s like in person. After that live she really does think sheā€™s superior and people believe sheā€™s this fitness guru? Madness. The blatant lies about her alcohol consumption and her diet are downright worrying.. youā€™re fooling no one girl.. and itā€™s scary to think now sheā€™ll probably continue but have the cop on to hide it better. God knows if sheā€™s even showing us the full picture anyway.

Reactions: 18
The same way she did that to her fitness career by flying first class, taking her family to SA and staying boojie in London to prove to her ONE ā€œtrollā€ she is living DiFfErEnTlyā€¦.

When she goes back to her Bali home her Gucci bag will be only as relevant as a fake from the market and her glam life air miles will just make her lack of awareness on feed Bali and Afghanistan etc more prevalentā€¦ I really hope tonight sheā€™s realised that itā€™s embarrassing for her. That someone who preaches self help and reading so much self awareness is actually oblivious to the message she is promoting. And if she justifies doing it because of one troll? Then hunny u need to actually put down the highlighter and read the fine print
Imagine her in a job interview! Imagine her trying to list her skills.
Scoffs pizza like Pacman.
Walks more than The Proclaimers.
Can complete half a burpee.
Um. Think that's her skill set in a nutshell!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine her in a job interview! Imagine her trying to list her skills.
Scoffs pizza like Pacman.
Walks more than The Proclaimers.
Can complete half a burpee.
Um. Think that's her skill set in a nutshell!
Donā€™t forget 500 points in LC
She was wasted potential in the corporate world
Gets a tan and doesnā€™t even wear spf
Can make a poached egg
Competed one time in a bikini comp
Eats pepperoni pizza with almond crossants and finds her balance with sourdough on her good days
Up to date on all current affairs inc BLM , repeal, feed Bali and Agfanistan

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s such a tit show! In all honesty her family or friends should step in but Iā€™d say thereā€™s no talking to herā€¦sheā€™s a spoilt brat! She comes across as such a horrible person

Reactions: 7
Also remember Siobhan said she worked in the 9-5 waiting for a Friday to come so she could go for drinks and thatā€™s all she looked forward to in life, she had a revelation and discovered she was miserable and it was not for her.
Well heads up Siobhan the.exact.same.thing.is.happening.now.

Except now ur weekend drinking spills into the working week.

U can do the maths šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.