Siobh.Ohagan #18 Hot girl summer was not to be, wasted my money waxing me gee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was extremely ill prepared. And it showed.
The point of only drinking on Saturday and it not impacting her life, wow. Are her stories from yesterday still live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For those playing bingo along at home

we had mentions of

not having children
Dominoes
Countless steps in london
Drinking
Loving yourself as a fat girl
Competing
More about not having children
More about dominoes.
Bali

I tapped out after that and blocked them before they blocked me :) did my part for the internet today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Can someone please screen record it. I have a busy day and don’t wanna for the live a view count 😂. But if someone is willing to fall on the sword for majority and then ask the questions everyone wants to know, ie Talking about body image/self confidence when she photoshops her pics 😂😂
@Markbire and whoever else missed out.
Could not have you miss out on this informative discussion.

'http://www.waragainstagrammers.com/show_vlog.php?username=siobh.ohagan&vlog_id=20210823_200119'

That was a pile of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Very quick to delete that comment, that other one must be as bad as shiv, I would love a wee look at shivs blocked list.

Reactions: 4
Lol drinking in ur 30s defo a different ball game to 20s drinking but she really must have gone hard cos to be honest she basically drinks everyday anyway. I wish I could actually keep up with how many days a week she drinks cos it is nearly every day. How can she think that's normal even if its not a full bender every night. Lol the tan in the yoga video she in full prep mode for IFS. Lol she wants to fit in so much in her last full week in London seeing as she has done F all this summer there I dunno how she will possibly fit in anymore!!!!! Oh she misses bali so muchhhhhhh hmmmmm let's just see what she thinks of it when she is back there in her villa. I dunno if it will be all its cracked up to be now. But she is vaccinated and had covid so maybe that's why she thinks she will be alright.
Between rent, alcohol, domino’s and a holiday in the middle imagine the amount she has spent….

Reactions: 4
Well I think we learnt why we never see before and after pics anyway…as her modus operandi is to just convince clients they’re fine as they are…

Other highlights:
She thinks she’s gotten lean in London
She thinks no one notices her pouch…and also calls it ‘bloating’. Don’t think you can be bloated every single day
She obviously thinks looking a complete state shows her body acceptance but actually she’s just completely let herself go. There’s something to be said for taking pride in your appearance and how you present yourself to the world

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Didn't watch the live, but judging from updates here, wouldn't be surprised if she had a drink beforehand? Seemed very incoherent/babbling nonsense.
Or maybe she's just still in the horrors.

Reactions: 8
She looks like a homeless drug addict and that’s her mugshot. That’s a really really worrying physical appearance even for her, does no one in her life care enough about her to have a word?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.