Siobh.Ohagan #18 Hot girl summer was not to be, wasted my money waxing me gee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really mention not wanting kids on the live?! She literally crowbars it in everywhere!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine turning off comments on a live. Aren't the comments the whole point of doing a live? The interaction? 😂 Scarlet.

Reactions: 14
Jaysus Janet Newman is on her stories asking people to fund her travels.... even knowing what she's like I'm still shocked. Imagine having such an inflated ego to think your doing people some kind of service by travelling 😅.

• Haha
You’re welcome guys.

It was me 😂

She’s talking about dominoes now.

meal deals for 4. She’s trying to justify it. Lol
She 100% read your comment because the pharmacist was talking when it came in and you could see Siobhan’s eyes look down and follow the sentence

Reactions: 11
Comments turned off now.. same as anyone who disagrees with her vaccine pushing (pharmacist I mean) - I’m not anti vax but I am pro ‘stop bleeping talking about it day in day out’ but she never allows Qs on side effects or things and again , I’m vaxxed so I’m not a tin foil head but she’s only open to discussion if you agree with her.

• Heart
Is there a lump on shivs neck or am I imagining it?! I noticed it in her morning videos yesterday. Like it looks like a big blood vessel or something. She needs to cool the duck off on her excessive partying because for someone talking body positivity she is definitely not a picture of health

Reactions: 4
I was laughing to myself at the end when Siobhan pipes up about how she only drinks on a Saturday and it doesn’t affect her life so it’s fine and the pharmacist just nodded and said ok. The fact you can function Monday to Friday after a bender does not mean you don’t have a problem. The fact you’re whole week revolves around waiting for that Saturday sess is how we know you have a problem Siobhan and it’s addiction 101. She absolutely poisoned herself with drink last weekend and couldn’t eat until 6pm. I used to do that in my 20s and I did it cause I had a problem and was deeply unhappy. It’s not normal

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was laughing to myself at the end when Siobhan pipes up about how she only drinks on a Saturday and it doesn’t affect her life so it’s fine and the pharmacist just nodded and said ok. The fact you can function Monday to Friday after a bend does not mean you don’t have a problem. The fact you’re whole week revolves around waiting for that Saturday sess is how we know you have a problem Siobhan and it’s addiction 101
She has drank during the week at least once every week in London. Sheer audacity to tell such a blatent lie to the camera.

Reactions: 23
137 likes on that video with 200000 followers between them is telling. I'd be so embarrassed, but Shiv prob sees herself as controversial for living differently in her binge restrict walk 20000 miles a day world.

Reactions: 15
Comments turned off now.. same as anyone who disagrees with her vaccine pushing (pharmacist I mean) - I’m not anti vax but I am pro ‘stop bleeping talking about it day in day out’ but she never allows Qs on side effects or things and again , I’m vaxxed so I’m not a tin foil head but she’s only open to discussion if you agree with her.
This!! Pharmacist I had to unfollow, constant jab pushing. Like it or not there is a lot of people especially young people suffering serious adverse reactions. Say it anywhere and you’re condemned. I’m no anti vaxx ( stupid term) I’m seeing it all around me with my own eyes. Anyway, shiv doesn’t know who she is. The ifs thing should be interesting!

Reactions: 7
Hopefully people start to see a pattern. Diren has 100’s of videos up. The only one he had to turn off the comments on was her podcast. Pharmacist had to turn hers off.

Any influencer with some common sense will see that interacting with her is damaging for a brand. Having to turn off comments on a live - when the purpose of a live is to engage with your followers. Even seeing the screenshots - to come on a live looking like you woke up 2 mins before hand. Like if she was scratching or fidgeting - I would have thought she was a junkie looking for a fix. Your brand is on based on appearance and looking well.

I’m sure there was a sneaky sad dominos meal for 3 post live when she sat reading the comments here 😂. But I’m sure at some stage this week. There will be a Caroline Flack quote up about “in a world where you can be anything, be kind”

137 likes on that video with 200000 followers between them is telling. I'd be so embarrassed, but Shiv prob sees herself as controversial for living differently in her binge restrict walk 20000 miles a day world.
I mean that was pretty much me and everyone during the first lockdown 😂😂. She ain’t living that differently

• Haha
Very low numbers would have expected miss living differently to have a lot more watching. And I know nothing about the pharmacist lady so I can't really say much but would would expect her to have a certain amount of her own followers watching. Sounds like a train wreak of a live. I could have watched but it's very difficult to listen to the lies and the ehhhhmmmmsss constantly and from watching direns podcast and listening to that radio interview she did she won't let anyone else speak so it's all about shiv so that's hard enough in it self.

Reactions: 8
So shes finally found the elusive Mr Smith. I wonder if Diren did an intervention seeing the weekend that's in it better to break the awkwardness and get it over and done with.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.