Siobh.Ohagan #18 Hot girl summer was not to be, wasted my money waxing me gee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine 🤮 The first wash in over a week after BJJ x 3, IFS x 2 nights, 5km run and travelling today 🤢🤮
How disgusting not to wash for that long then go into a hairdressers and expect some poor girl to do it for her. She is repulsive.

She prob got them to rub her down with baby wipes so shes all spik and span.

Joking aside, there must be an awful smell off her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder does James smith read this thread! It’s gas if he did! No wonder he avoids if he reads this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone believe her 5k time? Bet she started running then hopped on a bike to finish it
No chance. Her strava account shows even less now than it did the last time I checked. So def reading here. There's no chance she got a sub 25 with out continuous training, unless it was ALL downhill. It'd just another way to say 'I'm so much better than others I don't have to train and I can still run fast'
Anyone starting out running that feels bad about their own paces versus hers just know yours are fact and not makey uppy and you've worked damn hard to get where you are! 😡😡 Makes me so mad!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.