Siobh.Ohagan #18 Hot girl summer was not to be, wasted my money waxing me gee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to see she made an effort for the live :oops: can almost smell her through the screen!
she is just saying loads of words and hoping that no one notices she hasn’t a clue :LOL: “health” “maintain” “goal” “deficit”

Reactions: 13
Shocked but not surprised at the fact the other girl has made an effort for the live, and here we have raggedy hair and bikini style top giving Oscar the Grouch a run for his money
Poor pharmacist can hardly get a word in edge-ways!

And there we have it "I'm lucky I don't have any kids"!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks the pillar of health in this live, rough as a badgers arse, could she not have brushed her hair or is that only done when she's going on a session

Reactions: 14
Glad to see she made an effort for the live :oops: can almost smell her through the screen!
she is just saying loads of words and hoping that no one notices she hasn’t a clue :LOL: “health” “maintain” “goal” “deficit”
Forgot to add “Bali” “values” “binge” I mean… I could go on with the predictable buzz words she is using to carry her complete lack of authentic knowledge and deflect from her shocking lifestyle :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Jesus she actually kinda looks like a junkie in those screen shots.
Her family need to do an intervention.

Reactions: 19
Can’t decide if the constant head scratch is a nervous tic or actual nits festering away on that head of hers….
Just heard her say she only drinks on Saturday, leaves her Sunday free and it doesn’t affect her life!
Almost 200k followers between them, a paltry 181 viewers and all of them tattlers!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.