Siobh.Ohagan #18 Hot girl summer was not to be, wasted my money waxing me gee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok we ready for tonight ?!?!
Dominos order is in 🍕 just need to pop out for a bottle of champagne before the live starts. #excited #guiltfree Going to sack the 9-5 job off tomorrow so I can punish pound the pavements and WoRk ThOsE cAlOrIeS off. BTW anyone any tips for really bad skin breakout? Don’t say ‘stop picking it’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Dominos order is in 🍕 just need to pop out for a bottle of champagne before the live starts. #excited #guiltfree Going to sack the 9-5 job off tomorrow so I can punish pound the pavements and WoRk ThOsE cAlOrIeS off. BTW anyone any tips for really bad skin breakout? Don’t say ‘stop picking it’
cant understand how you’ve time for tattle if you work 9/5 which is the worst shift going. You need to read ‘the 4 hour working week’ & have a chat with your boss

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It’s a shame she dosnt have a dominos discount code

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mind to listen to avicii song first 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did you schedule the time out to get the champagne? Perhaps just order it in. Use that time to cut your nails so you don’t pick. Perhaps sew gloves on your hands?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What I don’t understand is how she has the nerve to turn up to the likes of IFS looking sweet F all like her Instagram pics? What if she’s asked to do a burpee on stage like?? 🥴 I’m not well atm and I’d make a better job of them honest to god. I was going to ask how is she still stuck at the same level of fitness after years and then I remembered what she fuels her body with. Can we please ask why she photoshops so much and why she doesn’t look like her pics? It’s a disgrace.
Not to mention her eating and drinking habits?
Fliss actually said in her Q&A today she won’t be sharing what she eats in a day because she doesn’t want people to eat like her and expect to look exactly like her because everyone is different yet Siobhan preaches she can have her dominos and booze and still look like her (edited) body. She’s dangerous.

hows she going to cope when JS ignores her and avoids her in person? I’m not surprised he doesn’t want to be associated with her now, she’s a fraud and her attitude is shocking.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Can ye all please call Shiv out on her damaging behaviour on her live later, I’d love to but I’m starting a 12hour shift

Reactions: 5
Here’s yer wan the athlete, questioning her will to live 52 seconds into a workout.
Here’s yer wan the athlete, questioning her will to live 52 seconds into a workout.
She thinks it make her relatable to followers/clients, but it just makes her look incompetent. You can be super fit as a PT, and still get on a level with someone who doesn't have your same fitness, but aspires to get there in some form. She's not inspiring anyone with what she's been doing over the last year, if not longer

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She is trying to sell the Furnace as focusing on health and accepting yourself as you are, and wearing clothes to fit your size. I mean honestly, I thought the whole point was to lose weight?

Reactions: 12
Shocked but not surprised at the fact the other girl has made an effort for the live, and here we have raggedy hair and bikini style top giving Oscar the Grouch a run for his money

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.