Siobh.Ohagan #18 Hot girl summer was not to be, wasted my money waxing me gee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We could have an alternative Live here while the other is in progress.....we can comment on the content and the questions that she avoids. Also maybe SOH bingo....how long before she mentions quiting her 9-5.
Defo need a new thread before the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone please screen record it. I have a busy day and don’t wanna for the live a view count 😂. But if someone is willing to fall on the sword for majority and then ask the questions everyone wants to know, ie Talking about body image/self confidence when she photoshops her pics 😂😂

We could have an alternative Live here while the other is in progress.....we can comment on the content and the questions that she avoids. Also maybe SOH bingo....how long before she mentions quiting her 9-5.
Defo need a new thread before the weekend
“So we’re here to talk to Siobhan about Body Confidence”

“I love my body. That’s why I don’t need a man or don’t want kids. But if the right guy is there maybe I’ll have kids” *goes on tangent about not wanting kids and being different in your 30’s*

“… and that’s the live finished” 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
She clearly said this morning she doesn't know how IFS will go if her hangover was anything to go by this weekend. Do what any person would do and simply don't drink or better yet have some self control.
This. I mean, most people would definitely stay off the drink the night before a big work event / presentation or whatever. It wouldn't even be a question!

It's just basic professionalism to try and be at your best for others when you are being paid to deliver on something, and not turn up 50% below par. It's about respecting your colleagues / customers (or in this case people who have paid for IFS). I can't believe she thinks it's acceptable (and even something to brag about) to pretty much say "I'm going to be half cut for a job next week"

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her face and eyes in those stories!!! She must have had a monster of a weekend. She is the only influencer I know of that doesn’t use filters, and honestly? She should.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her face and eyes in those stories!!! She must have had a monster of a weekend. She is the only influencer I know of that doesn’t use filters, and honestly? She should.
She looks every bit of what she ate and drank, it’s terrible, can she not see? Think she has her own denial filters on, quite sad.

I'm starting to pity her a bit- apart from the fact that she's an hole, she does seem to have emotional problems. I mean loads of us do, but by 34 I've done a lot of work on myself to ensure I make better decisions and live a decent life (most of the time!).

She really needs to snap out of it and put down some roots somewhere to ground herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm starting to pity her a bit- apart from the fact that she's an hole, she does seem to have emotional problems. I mean loads of us do, but by 34 I've done a lot of work on myself to ensure I make better decisions and live a decent life (most of the time!).

She really needs to snap out of it and put down some roots somewhere to ground herself.
Giving Shiv some good life advice.

BLOCKED 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like she should just spent some of the money she spends on business class on therapy instead... All the highlighting she does but has no capacity or tools for self improvement at all.

She has obviously always had massive issues with food. She realised restricting wasn't good but now she's gone the complete opposite and seems to think that's good... I'm so baffled by her.

Reactions: 9
Like she should just spent some of the money she spends on business class on therapy instead... All the highlighting she does but has no capacity or tools for self improvement at all.

She has obviously always had massive issues with food. She realised restricting wasn't good but now she's gone the complete opposite and seems to think that's good... I'm so baffled by her.
If she feels the need to read the volume of ‘self-help’ books that she claims she does, then they aren’t ‘helping’ her. It’s all very performative. She implements nothing she reads.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If she feels the need to read the volume of ‘self-help’ books that she claims she does, then they aren’t ‘helping’ her. It’s all very performative. She implements nothing she reads.
If you look under her posts you will see a pile of people validating this behaviour.

Absolute dumbos.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.