Siobh.Ohagan #18 Hot girl summer was not to be, wasted my money waxing me gee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol yes can’t wait for tomorrow’s live - “Shiv, how do you feel being called the ‘skinny tea’ of the fitness world? do you think a binge restrict diet, and punishing step count is good content for potentially vulnerable people watching”

[QUOTE="Lilcutiecat86, post: 6075083, member:. She's the equivalent of 'skinny tea' in the fitness world right now.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 6
Lol drinking in ur 30s defo a different ball game to 20s drinking but she really must have gone hard cos to be honest she basically drinks everyday anyway. I wish I could actually keep up with how many days a week she drinks cos it is nearly every day. How can she think that's normal even if its not a full bender every night. Lol the tan in the yoga video she in full prep mode for IFS. Lol she wants to fit in so much in her last full week in London seeing as she has done F all this summer there I dunno how she will possibly fit in anymore!!!!! Oh she misses bali so muchhhhhhh hmmmmm let's just see what she thinks of it when she is back there in her villa. I dunno if it will be all its cracked up to be now. But she is vaccinated and had covid so maybe that's why she thinks she will be alright.

Reactions: 10
Ill say it before and Ill say it again. Someone needs to intervene quickly because she is on a downward spiral. She will someday learn that you cannot run from your own thoughts and your own head so you need to fix your head and then things will start to work out. I ran from myself for years. I drank every night and went on serious benders because I just wanted to be locked all of the time. That was in my early 20s. I completely overhauled my life and I train pretty much full time now to compete in sport. I also work a part time job and I have a 17 month old... oh I manage to cook every night.. simple but healthy meals that enhance my training as an actual athlete but last weekend because I have no race for a few weeks I had a delicious pizza and a few gins because that is actual balance!!! Siobhan is an hole. I am tuning in to that live and I am going to ask the difficult questions because someone needs to end this fuckin charade for once and for all!! sorry. I cant deal with her

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She is a fraud in everything she does. She has got used to behaving like this and telling lies because she has gotten away with it for so long it has become normalised in her mind. She is even lying to herself that she is not an alco.

Come on Siobhán prove you are not a fraud. She will go on the live chat later and lie through her teeth and deserves to be called out on it.

I'd love to see someone mainstream calling her out on it. That day is coming. What she is spouting is so damaging and unhealthy.

The fact that people like Conor Hillick, the pharmacist and events like IFS are still giving her a platform really makes a mockery of everything.

The current influencer trend is, if you question you will be blocked. #negativevibes. This is not healthy at all. If you put yourself in the public eye, you should be held to account.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
With the live thing, can you ask what ever questions and they cant block straight away or how does it work. I hope she is called out for the charlatan she is.

Reactions: 5
The fabulous pharmacist - an actual health professional to have her on is an actual joke! Why is she giving air time to a binge drinker ?

Reactions: 10
I hope she washes and brushes that hair before the live. It’s a rats nest. She’s always so scruffy and dirty
Was watching felicity’s stories this morning she was also out walking from the gym and couldn’t help but compare the difference. She had her face washed and hair brushed!! Basic things for an adult 🤣

Reactions: 12
Was watching felicity’s stories this morning she was also out walking from the gym and couldn’t help but compare the difference. She had her face washed and hair brushed!! Basic things for an adult 🤣
The difference is like night and day! I dont love Fliss but at least she would actually motivate you and set an example of good health and balance.

Reactions: 11
Siobhan can clearly talk the talk when it comes to body Image etc. But all of us here can't be wrong. Her lack of awareness around her content every day is shocking. The alcohol and junk food binges do not scream healthy mind healthy body. She clearly said this morning she doesn't know how IFS will go if her hangover was anything to go by this weekend. Do what any person would do and simply don't drink or better yet have some self control.

I find it very unusual the fabulous pharmacist is having her on a live tbh. She promotes so much health related topics naturally as a pharmacist, but this is an influencer who in her 30s clearly doesn't shower as often as she should, abuses her body with food and alcohol, her skin is crying out for some serious care and her minder is always in the past or the future never the present. Siobhan does not love her body. Loving your body is not consistently revolved around calories and exercise. Loving your body is not posting pics using wide lense or photoshop to appear smaller. Loving and excepting your body is not monitoring your heart rate etc with fancy gadgets when u train to turn around and put it through extremes with alcohol and tit food every second day. Vits and minerals should be taking in through your food not relied on from supplements because you can't be arsed to cook proper healthy meals.

Sorry for the long post, but she infuriates me as her whole page has become such a contradiction. She's miserable and her lack of positive energy and general gratitude for life grates on me.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s all about gaining followers from each other with a popular topic. Any live is always self gain

Reactions: 16
I don’t even know this pharmacist before hearing of the live here and she has me blocked 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The war against Instagrammers needs to step up. I'd even argue that it needs to be raised for debate at government level as its just so toxic and is a very 2021 issue.

That sounds insane given all the other important issues at play but I feel misinformation to people (similar to election interference which is an ongoing topic in the US senate) is very damaging. I'm seeing a lot of influencers spout a lot of nonsense about things they do not know nothing about and getting well paid for it because of the following they gain.

I don't follow many on insta but of those I do, Siobhán is the most toxic followed by Paddy Holohan and his uneducated rants.

It's really sickening.

Reactions: 13
I’m not surprised the ‘I’m so Fabulous even the dog wants to ride me Pharmacist’ is having a live with Siobhan. She’s so mad about herself and just wants to raise her own profile. Another narcissist.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.