Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just in relation to the who wears vests comment, who doesn’t?! I couldn’t go out without my €2.50 penny’s tank top on under my clothes, I’d be frozen! I certainly wouldn’t be paying €80 for it though!
Live in them, couldn’t be without them under everything. And with you on the price, I wouldn’t be paying €80 for that tat.

Reactions: 11
ok where do i even begin
sinead only you think it’s attractive to parade your baps and or bra outside your clothes obscenely and call it style stop forcing it on others
that “message “from a freak i mean follower,pull me if i’m wrong ,is the saying not did a 180 instead of 360 and did sinead herself not say that same thing in a post months back and do all her other messages not read and spell as if she wrote them herself ?the leather leggings she could actually pose her belly as a cauldron for halloween
sold out ,my hole or is it whole ?
home to my baby after acknowledging the unthinkable loss of others ,actually na i’m outta here to feed my face and stuff my nose
bleep

Reactions: 14
classless to go ahead with pre sale but not general sale.. Sinead you’re going down big time!!
I actually think this is her lowest yet! To go ahead as normal today and then decide to postpone the real sale once she has her Monday made! (Or so she can go out tonight and not worry about having to work on order’s tomorrow)

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Any pics?
Reverse image search- lowest €5.83 if you order 400, highest €11.62 if ordering 100.
Available in all colours !
Brings you into a whole shapewear selection you can nearly guess what is coming next because everything she’s had so far is there too

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Reverse image search- lowest €5.83 if you order 400, highest €11.62 if ordering 100.
Available in all colours !
Brings you into a whole shapewear selection you can nearly guess what is coming next because everything she’s had so far is there too
The black one is almost identical…

Reactions: 3
If you pause the video they aren’t all order she’s such a liar and scam artist!! Also it says no refunds is she allowed to do that? If she sold 100 I’d be surprised!!
Can't see that, can you screenshot it please. €80 is crazy price for a vest, who's buying them???

Reactions: 2
Can't see that, can you screenshot it please. €80 is crazy price for a vest, who's buying them???
Its an utterly mad price. Even if it was a bodysuit it'd still be a crazy price but I'm not really sure who would want to wear a vest out? When a good bra and good knickers would do a much better job and wouldn't be rolling up/needed to be tucked in all the time

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure what you're trying to show with those screenshots

Their returns and refunds policies are here

Although interestingly, they say no refunds for items purchased during sale period which I don't think is correct because it still falls under distance selling rules

I'm not sure what you're trying to show with those screenshots

Their returns and refunds policies are here

Although interestingly, they say no refunds for items purchased during sale period which I don't think is correct because it still falls under distance selling rules
The above poster asked for them it says no refunds and also they aren’t all vests either if you pause it many of them are the all rounder, i think it’s most likely all of their orders which would include the swimwear sale so no refunds on those. I wonder has anyone got a refund from her? If she calls them underwear it also might not fall under the same rules.

Reactions: 2
The above poster asked for them it says no refunds and also they aren’t all vests either if you pause it many of them are the all rounder, i think it’s most likely all of their orders which would include the swimwear sale so no refunds on those. I wonder has anyone got a refund from her? If she calls them underwear it also might not fall under the same rules.
Sorry I was confused when you said they weren't all orders - they weren't all *vest* orders.

That 200 or so to go post annoyed me, she should be grateful for the business instead of moaning about the workload.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.