Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A temporary remote role? Surely if you’re going to the bother of hiring someone, you’d let them into the office for a spin on the chair and a go of the printer? I mean, how are they going to get content of the knickers if they’re sitting at home?
Went for a nose at the advert & it says in the detail that post will be based in the office in Limerick!

I'm just surprised she is going to pay someone anything! She tries to get blag everything for free.

Reactions: 2
Went for a nose at the advert & it says in the detail that post will be based in the office in Limerick!
Oh they must mean the rest of the “staff” will be remote. Having lunch, getting their hair/nails/eyebrows done and sitting on their arse in a pub. Out of the 10 hours, I’d say 9 of them will be babysitting JCup on the floor of the office.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well that's us told!! Sipping wine on a Sunday afternoon bleeding great life! She would have been told in hospital not to rush into another pregnancy with that wound. In any case judging by how Slimon snapped at her cos she couldn't pronounce "weir" I'd say she's safe enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No sign of Jcup again today while they head off looking for a place to stuff their gobs, and going to a seafood restaurant when you don't eat seafood is probably not the brightest idea, but hey ho lush on with the vino!! They must be in his van and no room for Jcup so he was dropped off that Mama Rose and Dopey Dobs for the day,

Reactions: 7
Well that's us told!! Sipping wine on a Sunday afternoon bleeding great life! She would have been told in hospital not to rush into another pregnancy with that wound. In any case judging by how Slimon snapped at her cos she couldn't pronounce "weir" I'd say she's safe enough!
In general, anyone after a section is advised wait a year before getting pregnant again. After the ordeal she's been through with that wound I'd say she was told wait a decade!

Moran’s on the Weir is a fabulous restaurant, absolutely amazing seafood and absolutely wasted on this gobshite. Still, Slimon eats seafood so at least he will benefit. Why did Dopey Dobs recommend a seafood restaurant to a person who only eats chips and burgers? She can’t even pronounce weir🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's not that jaguars are cheap either though?
Id say the RR is gone in for repair / service ??? Jag is proa loan car from Lyon’s of Limerick they are dealer for RR Jag Volvo and Ford or maybe brought it back to Singland Motors and they are giving a loan car (parts are at a shortage for RR due to pandemic)

Jesus her kids meal didn’t look appetising!!!
how she isn’t suffering with gallstones from all the takeaway food !

Reactions: 7
No fear of her eating the Ham Salad from the menu anyway 🤣 kids menu so Neady 🙄
It’s one of my favourite restaurants, but I don’t know why Dobs would recommend it for that Ass and Slimon

Worked with a girl (I was 19 so naive about pregnancy and birth) years ago who had an infection in her C-section site for the best part of 2 months. (Not an excessive drink / drugs like Sinead.) she had diabetes (not just the pregnancy diabetes) & I think they were saying that would be a reason it just wouldn’t heal/close but that just sometimes these things take more time. She used to pack it with this Silver prescription dressing called Aqua Cell as we worked in a pharmacy & she came in on her mat leave each week to buy. She was pregnant again after 5 months, they were so concerned about previous they opted for the (sorry for my non qualified medical terminology) line down from the belly button incision as opposed to across the bikini like, they felt reopening the scar would end up in more damage. She had the same issue again post birth & ended up in hospital for weeks with wound infections, antibiotics & packing the dressing, they actually told her it just would not be a good idea to get pregnant again . Lads it nearly killed her, no joke. And she did everything she was told, didn’t touch a drink, ate healthy the lot. Sinead is damn lucky to be where she is now & I think any extra pregnancy or medical issue where she will abuse herself again could possibly make her a very sick girl

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Worked with a girl (I was 19 so naive about pregnancy and birth) years ago who had an infection in her C-section site for the best part of 2 months. (Not an excessive drink / drugs like Sinead.) she had diabetes (not just the pregnancy diabetes) & I think they were saying that would be a reason it just wouldn’t heal/close but that just sometimes these things take more time. She used to pack it with this Silver prescription dressing called Aqua Cell as we worked in a pharmacy & she came in on her mat leave each week to buy. She was pregnant again after 5 months, they were so concerned about previous they opted for the (sorry for my non qualified medical terminology) line down from the belly button incision as opposed to across the bikini like, they felt reopening the scar would end up in more damage. She had the same issue again post birth & ended up in hospital for weeks with wound infections, antibiotics & packing the dressing, they actually told her it just would not be a good idea to get pregnant again . Lads it nearly killed her, no joke. And she did everything she was told, didn’t touch a drink, ate healthy the lot. Sinead is damn lucky to be where she is now & I think any extra pregnancy or medical issue where she will abuse herself again could possibly make her a very sick girl

The wound has been closed for what, all of 2 weeks? I honestly couldn't imagine getting the leg over someone with a vacuum sucking the pus from me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t get how these two are even together. I’d say they’ve literally nothing in common. She doesn’t even try to hide how uninterested she is in everything. How he puts up with her is beyond me. Herself and Sarah Burkes Keet fella would be well matched with the nuggies and chips from the kids menu.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t get how these two are even together. I’d say they’ve literally nothing in common. She doesn’t even try to hide how uninterested she is in everything. How he puts up with her is beyond me. Herself and Sarah Burkes Keet fella would be well matched with the nuggies and chips from the kids menu.
I met sinead in a previous job and she was about to break up with Simon as it was all so casual at the time and she knew even then that the relationship wasn’t going anywhere ( her words ).
I actually think she has settled for him, you can see it’s not a real love affair. More a couple of convenience.

Reactions: 8
Slimon is showing an interest in a beautiful part of the world, and she just tries to mock him. She is such an uneducated moron. His face said it all really…disinterest, disgust and a general ‘how did I end up with her?’ look. What exactly have they got in common?

Reactions: 14
After today's performance from her I can't see them lasting. He actually comes across half intelligent on these stories! The ❄is all they ever had in common and she was more into him than he was to her which is why J Cup appeared. That's just my take as an outsider it's not unusual for it to happen. Be interesting to see how the next year or two pans out. I'd say if you looked in his Google history you might just find vasectomies in Limerick!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.