Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay was she not pregnant this time last year šŸ˜Ŗ casually sharing a pic of her drinking in her first trimester šŸ™ƒ and we all know she intentionally got pregnant so it's not like she didn't know she was pregnant , what a selfish pig
My baby was due same time as hers. Did not know I was pregnant this time last year!

Reactions: 3
anyone notice this same ā€œfriend ā€œ hasnā€™t been seen since probably cos the moyrosstitute spent the night pissed bellowing and uploading videos instead of acting like a normal person ,watching the damn thing and congratulating her on her achievement afterwards

Reactions: 4
anyone notice this same ā€œfriend ā€œ hasnā€™t been seen since probably cos the moyrosstitute spent the night pissed bellowing and uploading videos instead of acting like a normal person ,watching the damn thing and congratulating her on her achievement afterwards
That Anna is still around. Wasnā€™t Sinead getting pissed on a boat with her recently?

Reactions: 1
She might not have known she was pregnant this time last year but even when she did, she carried on boozing anyway.

I see she still looks as big as she was when pregnant. 4 months on and she is as fat as ever before. She loves the skanky look now. The throwback photos show how far she has fallen lookswise. She just looks like a hot mess now.

The travellers look more groomed than Sinead O'Brien and her "curvy style".

She probably didnā€™t notice!
She called out the date! She looked at the necklace and said 28th of the 7th 22, which is Jacobs birth date. ( When he was actually born in June,)
She's some bimbo !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Would she ever pull the other one with those reviews! Same spelling mistakes, same wording all the time, always a ā€œyou go girl, youā€™re so amazing!ā€. Do people fall for this rubbish?

Reactions: 5
Why do they say it feels like butter?
I hate when I get butter in my fingers, it feels like grease to me.
Do they mean soft and silky?

The nails are truly manky itā€™s the two colours too they do not work

Isnā€™t it strange she never talks about JCup and his feeds or sleeps or anything?

Reactions: 5
The nails are truly manky itā€™s the two colours too they do not work

Isnā€™t it strange she never talks about JCup and his feeds or sleeps or anything?
Honestly it's probably the cleverest thing she's ever done (even if it is out of pure disinterest) because these threads would just be insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She couldnā€™t talk about his routine because sheā€™s all over the place. Heā€™s tracked around in the car, to grandparents, to hotels, to the ā€œofficeā€, to pubs, restaurants, days out. Heā€™ll fall in line with Sinead or be shipped off for the day when it doesnā€™t suit. Plus Iā€™d say she couldnā€™t give a single tit either way. Anytime she does have to manage to get herself and him out the door for an actual deadline, she posts about it because itā€™s so rare. (Such as the wedding the other day). What annoys me is the ā€œoh he sleeps all night; he loves his sleepā€. Unless heā€™s drugged, no baby sleeps all night every night. Iā€™d say Simon see the worst of the night wakings anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly it's probably the cleverest thing she's ever done (even if it is out of pure disinterest) because these threads would just be insufferable
I agree, over in Brian Dowlings thread there is constant chitter chatter about their oversharing

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.