Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sinead and Michele McNulty both in house but don’t see any interaction. Surely they know each other. Wonder if there is beef ? Sinead would take a selfie with anyone just to catch a glimpse of her own face.

Reactions: 4
Sinead and Michele McNulty both in house but don’t see any interaction. Surely they know each other. Wonder if there is beef ? Sinead would take a selfie with anyone just to catch a glimpse of her own face.
Omg I literally came on to say the exact same 😂🤣😂 we must be in tune somehow 🤣🤣
I always wondered about why these two aren’t bezzies considering both crave serious attention 😂😂 and the fact they’re both new mams. I wonder if there is beef. To be fair to Michelle there’s a bit of class about her compared to knack Sinéad so I’d say she is happy not to be associated with her.

Reactions: 5
Omg I literally came on to say the exact same 😂🤣😂 we must be in tune somehow 🤣🤣
I always wondered about why these two aren’t bezzies considering both crave serious attention 😂😂 and the fact they’re both new mams. I wonder if there is beef. To be fair to Michelle there’s a bit of class about her compared to knack Sinéad so I’d say she is happy not to be associated with her.
I know. I can’t understand why they aren’t besties. Michelle does have more class, but I’m not sure what I make of her yet.

Where did Sinead get her teeth done again ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I know. I can’t understand why they aren’t besties. Michelle does have more class, but I’m not sure what I make of her yet.

Where did Sinead get her teeth done again ?
Have met Michelle at weddings etc and is genuinely lovely and unlike sinead doesn’t try and draw attention to herself, and does amazing reels etc puts effort into any of her ads etc and actually stays within ASAI guidelines. Now Michelle would be the link to Alexandra dental/aesthetics so maybe due to sinead’s usual lack lustre job of showing off her freebies and been known as a leech on local businesses maybe the professional relationship soured a tad after the mama rose freebie during Sinead’s pregnancy and the backlash.

Reactions: 3
Sinead and Michelle are still friends. Michelle has a comment on sineads post from house today

Jesus serious photoshops going on there cos she doesnt look like that in reality.
She is a fat bleeping barrel. Used to have a great shape and amazing legs but hitting 40 now and hanging around 20 yr old hanger ons. Sad witch. That Chloe wan has a bf who rode all around town.

God Sinead really thinks she is all that when she is just an obese fake horrible woman with the fake smile who would knife you in a second cos she is a knacker bleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
We actually got to see the real unfiltered face of Sarah O Callaghan in Sineads story.
Another self obsessed fake. She can't even come on stories without a filter and didn't repost Sinead story of her , I'd say she's raging .

Reactions: 8
hope too many places didn’t give freebies for jcups first halloween cos there won’t me much momming done today bleeping gowl she’ll probably ride richard lynch for the attention

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We actually got to see the real unfiltered face of Sarah O Callaghan in Sineads story.
Another self obsessed fake. She can't even come on stories without a filter and didn't repost Sinead story of her , I'd say she's raging .
Face full of fillers, and then a filter on top 24/7

Omg are they tats on the baby? I know they're fake but come on it's all for attention

I’d say Mares had her warned not to document anymore of her drinking day/night yesterday apart from the event in House. I wonder was she out all night again. I just find it so odd that you wouldn’t wanna be in with your baby and partner most nights instead of acting like you don’t have a baby. They only ever appear together as a couple when they are off on a freebie.

Reactions: 14
I’d say Mares had her warned not to document anymore of her drinking day/night yesterday apart from the event in House. I wonder was she out all night again. I just find it so odd that you wouldn’t wanna be in with your baby and partner most nights instead of acting like you don’t have a baby. They only ever appear together as a couple when they are off on a freebie.
She will be in the horrors today guaranteed after all that drinking. She started early yesterday. Slimon gets what he deserves as he knew exactly what he was getting back in with. She is vile. Bet she is on couch all day. More takeaway food later.

I think you are right re Mares especially after Sinead pushing her Chinese crap on her page instead of the business page and I don't think she is selling as much as we think.

Lots of free tit sent to the Instahuns for example for them to share. She isn't shifting as much as she would like.

If I were Mares putting in money, I would have that dog on a very short leash. Just saw she is back in Dozy Rosie's for the dinner. She has been hungover than sober since that baby was born.

Looks like she went to the parents for the dinner, she’ll hang there for the day literally!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.