Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
A girl I follow who does websites shared a day or so ago that she was working on the vacious website and tagged them, Sinead never reshared. Now, you could also say the girl with the website buisness was hoping for a shoutout with it herself but she would have you believe herself and Mary are doing everything & then not show the true background
I wouldn’t usually defend Sinead but where is the client confidentiality with the girl making the website?

Reactions: 1

Casperoo2

Chatty Member
Is this the coat you love
I said i liked it, not loved it. And it's similar. But sineads one was all orange. Thanks though. To be fair I wouldn't even pay 160 for a jacket or any piece of clothing i loved. My money has to go on bills like most people 😅

N&NMOM

Chatty Member
I see the R R s back in anticipation of the sales from the butter like vest!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

gowlseverywhere

well well all the free hair styling has been paying off for dervela shinny has been teaching her her angles cos she sure as shit is not that size in reality either and i’d hazard a guess the all rounder ain’t gifted neither

backintheday123

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t usually defend Sinead but where is the client confidentiality with the girl making the website?
Normally there would be a clause or something to say you don’t mind the work being shared online etc or as part of portfolio of work so I imagine this girl would have had her permission to do that. You wouldn’t do it without getting consent I assume.