Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have long finger nails, be careful of the fabric... €80 on a vest, that should be bullet proof

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
miracle shapewear ranging in price from 80 to 100 euro ,that would get you a good few weeks at slimming world wouldn’t it?

Reactions: 4
Im sorry now but there is no way this isn’t squishing her boobs flat. Her boob is now going from her collar bone to her rib cage!! The state of that!

And why does she always post pictures with strangers in the background who may not want their image shown to 100k people? It’s at best rude and worst, bleeping dangerous.

Edit to add that her mothers teeth make me gag.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
On the defence when some voiced an opinion on her insta .. it is true you can't say a size 8 has curves the same as some one who is a size 20, she has them all in the same pot to suit her self

Reactions: 10
I think it’s his tongue! Going by the original due dates I reckon J-Cup was conceived after the hike in her memories

Also those vests are vile and she’s done those models no favours with those photos!
Why would anyone want to wear that vest it is so unflattering as if you would walk around with that under a blazer you would spend the night pulling it down or fixing it. I have no sympathy for any idiots that buy this. Have people lost their minds that they buy all this rubbish because some nobody on Insta is promoting it. I worry for future generations I really do..no minds of their own it seems totally brainwashed by the Huns...

Reactions: 14
It's not sustainable though as a business...it wont last. Would love to hear real reviews from all those returns

Reactions: 7
Can’t understand how there’s so many buying this tatt since the first ‘product’. They’re just funding her lifestyle & paying for Chinese knock offs. It’s so bloody frustrating watching her dollar signs light up her eyes

Reactions: 9
The kind boggles… how can so many people be buying her vest! She laughing all the way to the bank no wait her money won’t make it to the bank wonder what she’ll buy next… another handbag, shoes etc
They could easily just be all prepackaged ready to pop whatever size ordered and pop into the post. Would you don’t mind her. bleeping fools would only pay €80 for a tinfoil bag

Table for 2.5, wouldn’t be surprised if she’s knocked up again. Slimey looks like he’s aged about 10 years & as for her 12 week blow dry 🤣🤣 She’ll be bald by Christmas. I hope the carrot head is counting all those boxes to include in this years tax returns to Revenue. Would loved to see her hot with a huge tax evasion bill

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im sorry now but there is no way this isn’t squishing her boobs flat. Her boob is now going from her collar bone to her rib cage!! The state of that!

And why does she always post pictures with strangers in the background who may not want their image shown to 100k people? It’s at best rude and worst, bleeping dangerous.

Edit to add that her mothers teeth make me gag.
This one’s lippy makes me gag.

I think it’s his tongue! Going by the original due dates I reckon J-Cup was conceived after the hike in her memories

Also those vests are vile and she’s done those models no favours with those photos!
Are they actually real models?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.