Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Controversial opinion here but I think Slimon is very handsome! šŸ«£šŸ«£šŸ«£

Whatā€™s the background on him? Iā€™ve only been following her insta from a while before they broke up and only on here a few weeks so Iā€™m missing some infoā€¦
Firstly I think you need a lie down or a word with yourself! šŸ˜‚ Secondly, heā€™s a bit of a Jack the lad, ā€œsettled downā€ with Sinead God love him. Donā€™t know how long it will last, sheā€™d make an onion cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Firstly I think you need a lie down or a word with yourself! šŸ˜‚ Secondly, heā€™s a bit of a Jack the lad, ā€œsettled downā€ with Sinead God love him. Donā€™t know how long it will last, sheā€™d make an onion cry.
I know, I know!!! Iā€™m ashamed of myself but I really do think heā€™s easy on the eyeā€¦in that rugged, works outside type of way! Not polished but handsome!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know, I know!!! Iā€™m ashamed of myself but I really do think heā€™s easy on the eyeā€¦in that rugged, works outside type of way! Not polished but handsome!
Sure lookit, the first step to getting help is admitting youā€™ve a problem! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ At least Sinead has managed to make it to a pub this weekend and is clearly hitting the town with the knackery one from Nenagh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still with the cushion for Tummy Time. FFS Sinead read the book/leaflet/Google. Tummy time is about strengthening neck muscles, no cushions!

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ«£šŸ«£šŸ«£ so glad to hear Iā€™m not the only one!! Like heā€™s definitely hot!
hang around nancyā€™s long enough this xmas ye would more than likely get the opportunity ye would more than likely have to pay for your own gravy chip and cab after but as long as ye know

• Haha
Reactions: 14
hang around nancyā€™s long enough this xmas ye would more than likely get the opportunity ye would more than likely have to pay for your own gravy chip and cab after but as long as ye know
Just be careful she isnā€™t behind ye, or sheā€™ll sit on ye and tear the head off ye!

Reactions: 2
That made me laugh so much! Unlike Sandy Murphy and the likes of herā€¦Iā€™m not going to be sniffing around and stealing a man already attached with children! She can have him!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The reviews for the con vest must not be that numerous, she already shared that review earlier in the week.
On a separate note, CAB has been busy in Limerick this week. Just sayinā€™.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s moaning about not having anything to wear yet she just did a try on haul for some brand. Just admit it SinĆ©ad youā€™ll take the money to try it on but wouldnā€™t be actually caught dead in any of it. If thatā€™s the case why doesnā€™t she go out and spend her own money an invest in something herself? She hasnā€™t a clue how how to dress and would only spend money in pennyā€™s cos itā€™s cheap shite. Iā€™d be kind of raging if I was that clothing brand from the other day.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Love how sheā€™s blaming pregnancy/section for her bellies when sheā€™s been a gluttonous barrell of a bleep for a decade

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.