Sinead's Curvy Style #17 Always out & about, never at home, this wan hasn't a parental bone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how all the people who are supposedly wearing this pregnancy slip thing are skinny. Not a single plus size pregnant woman in Ireland? What a pile of shite.

Reactions: 11
There isn’t a hope Niamh DeBrun wore that maternity slip, one she does not need one and two, no pregnant person needs one! 🫣🫣
Does anyone else call bullshit of the maternity slip on Niamh Debrun ?
Oh 100%! Niamh was almost fitness obsessed in the run up to her wedding she hasn’t an ounce of fat on her. If I didn’t have to wear shapewear, I absolutely wouldn’t! I’ve not been pregnant before but I’d imagine you give less shites what your body looks like when you’re carrying a baby sure you have bigger things to worry about and quite frankly, an excuse!

Influencers send their tat to other influencers thinking it’s some genius marketing tactic 😂 they’re throwing money away to something shown on a story for 2 mins that gets fecked to the back of the wardrobe.

Reactions: 9
I hope her sheep can see that she’s selling her left over swimwear tat at €39 today, and if she can sell them and that and still make a profit it goes to show how much of a mark up there is
Some kick in the teeth for the fan girls who got 20% discount last week

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh look, Sinead throwing Trisha a bone. As a fellow plus size Limerick woman and someone who bought Sinead's shite underwear at full price without being gifted, Sinead really gives her the bare minimum of support. She must be raging that Trisha has a slot on national TV!

Oh look, Sinead throwing Trisha a bone. As a fellow plus size Limerick woman and someone who bought Sinead's shite underwear at full price without being gifted, Sinead really gives her the bare minimum of support. She must be raging that Trisha has a slot on national TV!

Tbf they're both as bad as each other

Reactions: 11
I saw a few of her swimsuits in the wild recently. No difference to shein stuff and unflattering on women who have decent figures - no support anywhere. The tacky gold v looks like it’s hanging off too

• Wow
Oh 100%! Niamh was almost fitness obsessed in the run up to her wedding she hasn’t an ounce of fat on her. If I didn’t have to wear shapewear, I absolutely wouldn’t! I’ve not been pregnant before but I’d imagine you give less shites what your body looks like when you’re carrying a baby sure you have bigger things to worry about and quite frankly, an excuse!

Influencers send their tat to other influencers thinking it’s some genius marketing tactic 😂 they’re throwing money away to something shown on a story for 2 mins that gets fecked to the back of the wardrobe.
It's not that you don't give a shite what you look like when pregnant, because oh by god you do your hormones can make you obsess over how you look and all the changes. However a maternity slip would be hell on earth, your body temp is already elevated, the last thing you want is synthetic clingy material on you.

Reactions: 8
The Dunnes one is honestly amazing ladies. They have a version tok with shorts as opposed to skirt. It doesn't move and really does pull you in.

Reactions: 10
Shein for 8 euro works well too!

She looks 6 months pregnant in that hoodie dress!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeah right Neady we believe you, NOT!! Must of gotten the lip fillers & Botox done. Pity they can’t Botox away your hanging seeping gut.

What did she share that she wasnt supposed to? Which was obvious she did on purpose
Showing off her new lipstick on her filled lips, trying to say she want to share with her close friends only & not 100k followers. As if we believe her with her big horses teeth & her stupid tongue trying to hide her double chin, .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah it was another shapewear thingy she had on.
Give her an oscar cos that ‘oh I’m such a silly billy’ performance was worthy of best actress in a crappy drama 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.