Sinead's Curvy Style #17 Always out & about, never at home, this wan hasn't a parental bone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't Sinead help raise money for that girl in hospital Laura Flynn Hayes who had sepsis? You would think she would have more cop on with her infected wound, or she could end up the same!

Reactions: 7
Great thread title @CailínBeag well done 😘😘

So all this talk about wounds healing has me really worried. I'm heading to Galway Sunday for surgery (cystectomy) Monday and going to be in for 2 weeks. I'm now freaking out will I need a PICO or whatever it's called if I don't heal properly...

I just can't believe her carry on! It is just bleeping shocking. Bet when Christmas comes around she will suddenly find her maternal instinct for all the instagram posts 👿👿

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Great thread title @CailínBeag well done 😘😘

So all this talk about wounds healing has me really worried. I'm heading to Galway Sunday for surgery (cystectomy) Monday and going to be in for 2 weeks. I'm now freaking out will I need a PICO or whatever it's called if I don't heal properly...

I just can't believe her carry on! It is just bleeping shocking. Bet when Christmas comes around she will suddenly find her maternal instinct for all the instagram posts 👿👿
Having had 2 sections, they usually put the pico dressing on straight away, but it's also down to who ever does the section, I had same consultant both times so I had the pico and never had any issues, you are also going to be In for 2 weeks resting and taking it easy, you will have no problems,

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Having had 2 sections, they usually put the pico dressing on straight away, but it's also down to who ever does the section, I had same consultant both times so I had the pico and never had any issues, you are also going to be In for 2 weeks resting and taking it easy, you will have no problems,
I've had 2 also and never heard of a pico until I seen it on sinead lol

Reactions: 5
My friend had a pico with her second section and she said it was fantastic she healed so fast! I guess she looked after herself which is clearly the issue with Sinead..

Reactions: 6
For some reason I can't report the old thread to get it shut down. If report works for anyone can you please report it. Thanks

Reactions: 1
I think she is a bit hyper to be honest everything is funny "Jacob turn round for there for the camera Ha Ha Ha"
Sineads baby is and always will be Vacious and as long as she is bringing in the bucks thats all that matters. Wasnt she posting from the hosp bed a within a few hours of Jacob been born like what does that tell you.

I think she is trying really hard to show someone (I’m not saying Simon) that she is living her best life. It could be Simon, an ex, a friend I don’t know but she is trying to prove something to someone

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she is trying really hard to show someone (I’m not saying Simon) that she is living her best life. It could be Simon, an ex, a friend I don’t know but she is trying to prove something to someone
I completely agree. Tbh I hope it is Simon, and that he has gone, but I doubt it. In another way I hope he hasent left for Jacob's sake .

Reactions: 4
Oh god she's at the prodding and tickling again just to get a smile for the camera and content 🙄
And poor little Jacob needs some lotion on his face , at the bare minimum maybe a wipe, his little skin looks dry 😪
Put the phone down Sinead and mind your baby!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Long time lucker, rarely post but this week I felt I need to post something. Where is the maternal instinct with Sinead? Where is the need to get her wound healed? Is she not afraid of infection??

Don’t get me wrong, I love my nights out, but they were put on hold for a long long time to mind my precious babies and soak it all up….that baby smell, the cuddles, the one on one time, time that Sinead will never get back.

Nights out over cuddles with a precious baby. It’s just so heartbreaking to see. I just want to scoop up that baby and cuddle him….cuddle up on the sofa with a cuppa, movie and a sleeping baby…nothing in the world like it.

Where is she getting the energy from? I refused invites on so many nights out when I had my babies. Why? Because they become number 1 priority over getting legless. They become number 1 priority over drinking and getting content for IG.

This post isn’t coming from any hate, just genuine concern over both Sinead and little Jacob. This time goes by so quickly.

Wonder where Jacob is going drinking today or whose house is he staying in tonight 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s a hideous excuse for a mother 😢 that poor child. Always with the poking & prodding aswell.

Wonder where Slimon is… wherever he is, he clearly couldn’t give 2 fucks about the child if he thinks the way she is behaving is ok.

I’m all for having ‘you’ time but the child is barely out. He needs his Mammy.

As for the wound, she’ll be telling everyone that it’s not healed despite her doing everything right…. Bollocks Sinead you insist on documenting your atrocious behaviour for all to see - you have done nothing right so far as regards taking care of yourself & making sure you heal.

Reactions: 11
The maternity thing she's trying to flog, I don't get it? A bump is usually perfectly round and hard and smooth, what's the various thing supposed to do?

Reactions: 9
I actually thought there for a split second that having a child might sort her out and finally mature her into the 35+ woman she’s supposed to be. Glad I didn’t lay down any wagers on that mad notion I had 🤦‍♀️ I had my first at 22 and I understood the responsibility that came with parenting. But then I had an exceptional role model in the mother I was blessed to call mine. Her behaviour says enough really about the rearing she got. Wouldn’t you be mortified if your middle aged new mother daughter was carrying on like she is 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
The maternity slip is yet another bid to hide a body she doesn’t feel comfortable in. If she truly accepted herself she’d have launched dresses or tops or jeans or shoes …. But her entire brands tagline is “how to make bodies smaller, hide naturally occurring lumps and bumps and adhere to the male gaze/diet culture phenomenon”
She could have chosen ANYTHING else but instead she reinforces her own insecurity that even a pregnant body isn’t good enough. duck her and all she stands for.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The maternity thing she's trying to flog, I don't get it? A bump is usually perfectly round and hard and smooth, what's the various thing supposed to do?
Hers wasn’t you see. She was clutching her gluttonous belly shortly after Simon ejaculated and was pretending it was a bump. So I’m assuming she used this chanx ‘slip’ to differentiate between her boobs and her barrell beer belly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The maternity slip is yet another bid to hide a body she doesn’t feel comfortable in. If she truly accepted herself she’d have launched dresses or tops or jeans or shoes …. But her entire brands tagline is “how to make bodies smaller, hide naturally occurring lumps and bumps and adhere to the male gaze/diet culture phenomenon”
She could have chosen ANYTHING else but instead she reinforces her own insecurity that even a pregnant body isn’t good enough. duck her and all she stands for.
I want to like this 200 times, well said.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.