Sinead's Curvy Style #17 Always out & about, never at home, this wan hasn't a parental bone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next item is a body suit? She said anyone who seen the video will have seen the next item out by vacious.
No I think she meant she had some other post up that she deleted. Someone else on here mentioned it wasn't very flattering

Christ that jumper and skirt outfit is an abomination. Looks like a nuns habit! And the spillage... she's hardly going out like that??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ her hair is fried. Why is she using straighteners /tongs on them 😭
Also please tell me she didn't go out with the big oil stains on her outfit??? The whole thing is hideous anyway 😂

Reactions: 7
FFS Lily's Thai massage sending her Moët AND Chanel AND Jo Malone 🙄 Another one to strike off the list

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s gross: easy spill things when you haven’t paid for them: bet she won’t drop or spill any of the Moet bottle though.

Reactions: 12
Shein for 8 euro works well too!

She looks 6 months pregnant in that hoodie dress!
Spotted herself waddling around the hospital today in Raheen. She’s some confidence I’ll give her that. Atrocious outfit 🫣

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ her hair is fried. Why is she using straighteners /tongs on them 😭
Also please tell me she didn't go out with the big oil stains on her outfit??? The whole thing is hideous anyway 😂
Dirty animal, change her clothes like ffs. She looks like a nanabag then🙄

Reactions: 5
Sinead has body dysmorphia in reverse she looks in the mirror and sees something nobody else does.

she looks like an angry hungry hippo in real life the face is on a constant scowl. She is never without a ratty face or the phone up to it. It’s a million miles away from the insta portrayal

• Wow
Reactions: 8
And it's not a top and skirt it's a hoody dress! Which is worse! It's probably the worst thing I have ever seen her in!! She is like a barrel!! I wouldn't go out my back garden to hang out the washing dressed in some of the shite she wears!! And so so so bloody lazy to not change her clothes, so she has been in them all day strutting her stuff around town, looking like one of the Jesuit Monks full of stains and thinking she is the bomb!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Imagine leaving the house voluntarily with stains on your clothes. Have a bit of self respect and change. Its bad enough if you happen to get a stain while out and about but who the hell would leave to go out in knowingly stained clothes. Slob of the highest order.

Reactions: 9
Give Sinead a break sure isn't she heading to Moyross now to help the monks that live there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is this supposed to be an ad for Glitzi Bits? Like are they actually paying her to look like a dirty Friar Tuck? And the boots with it? I wouldn’t pick spuds in that outfit!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m wearing that dunnes shapewear at a Christening today and both my mother and my aunt have said I lost weight. I absolutely haven’t but it is totally holding in my C-section belly

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.