Sinead's Curvy Style #17 Always out & about, never at home, this wan hasn't a parental bone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooohhh is momlife with five giving out about sineads paid partnership I wonder with the baby stuff yesterday? she is dead right though , sinead only has the baby a wet week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought maybe it was Brian Dowling?
I don’t think so. I just watched his stories and his is more of an overview of what they have, and he doesn’t really speak about the NUK products, just outlines the discount. Plus he talks about skincare as well.
Sinead is all “the clip is really handy”, “the bottle brush reaches all the areas, I love these!”. So much detail, you’d swear she was making bottles for triplets! “I use this for JCup”……duck off Sinead, you only use MAM because they sent you free tit and god forbid you ever tried anything else that you’d have to pay for.

Reactions: 9
Watch her hoping for a repost from Brian or Pippa. Jesus they’re all pathetic. And has that doctor not got anything else to be doing than showing off her boring navy dress in her SURGERY? 🙄

• Haha
Come on as if Pippa or Brian will acknowledge that lump. To be fair they are in a totally different league

not able 🤣

the number of used bottles belonging to jcup just lumped up on a table behind her is giving me low key itch get up off your arse and wash them or just hide them and pretend your a good mother at least
I had to go back & look, Jesus Christ, she is a minger… I bet they bloody stink too 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
And the big stain on her tshirt tit as she tries to flog her tat on the bed. She is making me dizzy watching her stand up and down.

She is a dirty filthy smelly skank. In that t-shirt all day and a big stain on it. She is skank skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And the big stain on her tshirt tit as she tries to flog her tat on the bed. She is making me dizzy watching her stand up and down.

She is a dirty filthy smelly skank. In that t-shirt all day and a big stain on it. She is skank skank.
Came on to say the same!! So bleeping lazy she can't brush her hair or change her top!! My god, she is a manky dirt bird!!

She is actually making me feel nauseous the filth of her. Imagine coming on in a filthy stained top to sell your products and represent your brand. I know she's a new mum etc and nobody is asking her to be dolled to the nines but Jesus it's sooooo unprofessional, you'd thunk she would have more self respect. Literally turn your tshirt back the front even so your not showing the stain if you're too lazy to show the product during the day when you are prepared. Would you stand in your store if you jad one looking like that and meeting your customers....well wise up as instagram is your store front. Totally gross.

As for the state of her in the mornings, it's not normal to sweat that much at night. Night sweats are a huge sign of diabetes so you may need to check that too again Sinead!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is no business woman. We know everything that’s going on behind the scenes. Why can she not keep her mouth shut, launch products, promotions in a professional manner. It’s so embarrassing to watch

not able 🤣

the number of used bottles belonging to jcup just lumped up on a table behind her is giving me low key itch get up off your arse and wash them or just hide them and pretend your a good mother at least
Looks like it’s Nana Roses conservatory, with the shrine of Sinead on table.
can’t believe she’s trying to get people to brainstorm with her !!! Sure it’s already made in china ready to pop her label on it. Can’t believe people are actually that gullible and to see a gp wearing the maternity slip - the mind boggles.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.