Sinead's Curvy Style #17 Always out & about, never at home, this wan hasn't a parental bone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in Christ’s name I thought it was a skirt with those hideous boots all wrong. Where it cuts her off at tummy and her calves. It’s truly hideous on her.
And yet the only thing she’s bothered about washer lipstick shade. ( which she has recommended before; brave from Mac I love it too) Jesus Sinéad you need to wake up!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Think my Nan wore this circa 1986 while milking cows 😂😂😂 Sweet mother of holy Devine Jesus what was she thinking 🫣 If I walked out the back door to hang the washing in that rig out I hope someone in my circle would have the good sense to make an appointment with my GP and have me appropriately medicated. She has officially lost her bleeping marbles (did she ever really have them to begin with) 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I’m genuinely beginning to wonder is she one of these undiagnosed on the spectrum individuals? She’s definitely not playing with a full deck anyway

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Think my Nan wore this circa 1986 while milking cows 😂😂😂 Sweet mother of holy Devine Jesus what was she thinking 🫣 If I walked out the back door to hang the washing in that rig out I hope someone in my circle would have the good sense to make an appointment with my GP and have me appropriately medicated. She has officially lost her bleeping marbles (did she ever really have them to begin with) 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I’m genuinely beginning to wonder is she one of these undiagnosed on the spectrum individuals? She’s definitely not playing with a full deck anyway
Oh there is so much wrong with this horrible bleep of a woman. She is a few spanners short of the toolbox but she is seriously nasty with it. She has a horrible personality and is trying to portray herself as a normal human when anyone who comes in contact with her always gets burned. She would knife you in a heartbeat if she thought you had more than her. Her parents ruined her as the youngest and her vile nature shows everyday.

Horrible jealous witch this one is of everyone. Despised in Limerick and far beyond.

Reactions: 8
Aunt Lydia is exactly what she looks like 🤣 I heard the baby was 3 weeks old and she had people back to her house up all night drinking with the child there.. she's a yolk

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Did someone say she was in the hospital on Friday in her Friar Tuck rig-out? And she’s suspiciously quiet all weekend apart from her
desperate “sale” promotion? Interesting……..

Title suggestion: Out and about like Friar Tuck, dump baby Jcup, couldn’t give a duck.

That child looks traaaaamatised!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Aunt Lydia is exactly what she looks like 🤣 I heard the baby was 3 weeks old and she had people back to her house up all night drinking with the child there.. she's a yolk
Sounds like Sinead alright, Tiz a wonder he hasn’t been robbed like the Louis Vuitton

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did someone say she was in the hospital on Friday in her Friar Tuck rig-out? And she’s suspiciously quiet all weekend apart from her
desperate “sale” promotion? Interesting……..

Title suggestion: Out and about like Friar Tuck, dump baby Jcup, couldn’t give a duck.

That child looks traaaaamatised!! 😂
Does anyone know why she wud b bk at the hospital since her wound is all healed?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.