Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
We spent today sitting down figuring out how to save more for the next 12 months as we are after getting matched with a surrogate. Literally food & bills is all we will be buying & every Penny will be for the rest. This one has the gift that so many of us cannot have naturally and she is choosing alcohol every single time. I would live in a tent 4 the next year with the promise of a healthy baby at the end of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

brandambassador

VIP Member
Just want to say thanks to everyone yesterday about the lovely comments and wishes on our surrogacy news. I probably mention it more when bitching on Sarah Burkes thread because she’s made such a mockery of IVF but my intention wasn’t to derail the chat yesterday in my moaning about Sinead & I can’t get over the love from you all. It’ll be a long road, we have embryos & a surrogate (we have a 2 year old, but I have MS and pregnancy just ruined my body I have had a colostomy bag fitted since due to bowel issues and had a hysterectomy a few months back. Luckily we did ivf the first time round for my son and have embryos.) our next step is for our surrogate to have her baseline scans and bloods which is this week & a transfer could happen as soon as October. I won’t derail but I’m always here for an ivf momma, MS warrior, colostomy bag user, hysterectomy woman or just a woman in general. If I had a baby Jacob at home I would barely let him down so I could pee. Babies are a precious gift ⭐

• Heart
Reactions: 45

roo689

VIP Member
Would that be a size thing too though? I know a man and he absolutely clears the room with BO, but he’s a very very heavy man and I wonder is it poor hygiene or just can’t manage to clean themselves properly?
No, most of us plus sized people wash,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

SassyStarlet

New mother shopping haul from penneys and not a thing for her new baby. Cutting the bottom of the legs of the babygro then 🙄🤦‍♀️ She’s some skank all the same. The rest of us mothers then the exact opposite I’d say, I know when mine were small I was constantly buying for them and rarely shopped for myself. I’m actually embarrassed for her and for parents. Imagine that yoke being the product of what you reared.

Reactions: 31

Mitten41

Would that be a size thing too though? I know a man and he absolutely clears the room with BO, but he’s a very very heavy man and I wonder is it poor hygiene or just can’t manage to clean themselves properly?
Ah now seriously?!!! So Sinead is now so big she can’t manage to wash herself?! She’s not bed bound on my 500lb life like.
As a similar size to her this is super hurtful to read.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Sinead has been on more nights out in the 8/9 weeks since Jacob was born than Ive been out in the the last 3 years.

Reactions: 30

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Did someone say she was in the hospital on Friday in her Friar Tuck rig-out? And she’s suspiciously quiet all weekend apart from her
desperate “sale” promotion? Interesting……..

Title suggestion: Out and about like Friar Tuck, dump baby Jcup, couldn’t give a fuck.

That child looks traaaaamatised!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

hitherefolks

Long time lucker, rarely post but this week I felt I need to post something. Where is the maternal instinct with Sinead? Where is the need to get her wound healed? Is she not afraid of infection??

Don’t get me wrong, I love my nights out, but they were put on hold for a long long time to mind my precious babies and soak it all up….that baby smell, the cuddles, the one on one time, time that Sinead will never get back.

Nights out over cuddles with a precious baby. It’s just so heartbreaking to see. I just want to scoop up that baby and cuddle him….cuddle up on the sofa with a cuppa, movie and a sleeping baby…nothing in the world like it.

Where is she getting the energy from? I refused invites on so many nights out when I had my babies. Why? Because they become number 1 priority over getting legless. They become number 1 priority over drinking and getting content for IG.

This post isn’t coming from any hate, just genuine concern over both Sinead and little Jacob. This time goes by so quickly.

Wonder where Jacob is going drinking today or whose house is he staying in tonight 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 27

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Imagine thinking going to some random “birthday party” for a corporate hotel on a Thursday night was more important than your 8 week old baby? Dancing around like a fool and her belly still healing. Roaring like a bull. State of her. Go home to your child Sinead, you’re an embarrassment.

Reactions: 26

Mhers

Arrrrrgggghhhhh this stupid selfish cow is really making me so bloody annoyed this evening! Off out looking like little miss piggy with her doll hair and all tarted up after a day buying clothes for herself and her poor baby in a too small babygro that she cut the fekn feet out of 😖 Sinead you absolute grabby cow , buy some clothes for your little precious baby that actually fit and put a cardigan or something on the little dote ,cosy him up a bit !!! And STOP POKING HIM FFS 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 26

Maroondo

I hate comparing because I’m a pure nana these days, although my own mam has a great social life, but genuinely she has been out I’d say every weekend since her child was born, no exaggeration. That’s extreme no matter what way you look at it. I’ve honestly never seen the likes of it, never mind the feet cut off the baby grows, I did it once when we were away from home and I didn’t pack enough of them and I was afraid his feet would be cramped. And he was my third child! On a fucking newborn, I used be mad for the next size to fit as I’d loads of them ready to go! It was always a lovely thing moving up a size. Although I used be bawling too 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24

mrsbinfield

She’s definitely been rumbled . Fucking mother of the year here like . The “well oiled youths” made me fucking scoff . This cunts lushed her way throughout her pregnancy & since.

Then the kissing thing, fuck me jcup has been passed about in every pub and fucked to anyone who’ll have him so big mama can go wild . It’s s fucking joke . I’m not maternal , never was. Won’t have any kids and this one is boiling my piss with how’s she’s treating her poor baby .

On a side note her aunt hasn’t a pick on her and that fucking slip can’t flatten her small tum.

S

Ellamay87

VIP Member
She needs to shut it. JCup has spent more time in the pub in his short few weeks of life than I have since the pandemic....