Sinead's Curvy Style #17 Always out & about, never at home, this wan hasn't a parental bone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is no business woman. We know everything that’s going on behind the scenes. Why can she not keep her mouth shut, launch products, promotions in a professional manner. It’s so embarrassing to watch
Because she is thick as tit and has had everyone waiting on her fat ass all her life. Completely indulged. Spoilt obnoxious dirty cow she is. Never takes a shower so stinks of BO. Days old BO.

I am wondering if she has pissed off Mares somewhat. No sign of her this week and Skanky was showing off old photo of her and her equally horrible Mother from years ago. When the women actually looked very very well. It was if she was trying to suck up to her for some reason. But she ended up making a show of them by creating the opposite effect as those women now look like tit because they are too thin and sunblasted for years. Mares must be sick to the back teeth of carrying this bleep around with the Tat business.

Sinead is doing duck all to promote it. Too busy getting massages and salon visits. And dumping Jcup on anyone who will take him off her hands.

Reactions: 9
Does she have a quota of bperfect posts she needs to make every month? It feels like we got them all yesterday!

Reactions: 3
Why couldn’t she wear those manky pyjamas that the one with the face in Dublin gave her? At least put some effort in. A stained t-shirt and threadbare bottoms that have clearly been worn a while doesn’t give me “pay €100 for this luxury product” vibe! Or OR, here’s an idea Sinead, why don’t you actually go to the “office” you keep referring to and film some professional videos there?! During the workday (an alien concept to you I know!) Surely the samples etc are sent there and not to her house now. It’s laughable how pathetic this “boss witch” is.

I would think they’re close friends ❄☃☃❄

Reactions: 13
Why couldn’t she wear those manky pyjamas that the one with the face in Dublin gave her? At least put some effort in. A stained t-shirt and threadbare bottoms that have clearly been worn a while doesn’t give me “pay €100 for this luxury product” vibe! Or OR, here’s an idea Sinead, why don’t you actually go to the “office” you keep referring to and film some professional videos there?! During the workday (an alien concept to you I know!) Surely the samples etc are sent there and not to her house now. It’s laughable how pathetic this “boss witch” is.

I would think they’re close friends ❄☃☃❄

Remember as a kid you'd get sets, like Post Office set or a cash register & play shop...thats her, playing shop!
She hasn't a notion...she's just burning through the money whilst Mares does the work.

It will not end well.....how many body shapers & swimsuits do women need?

Reactions: 14
It just goes to show she hasn’t a clue what she is doing, spending the money on knackmobiles and tacky designer handbags, instead of saving and investing back into her ‘company’. But then, does she even has Leaving Cert Business? Most business people have degrees and qualifications, not instagram sheep.

Reactions: 5
It just goes to show she hasn’t a clue what she is doing, spending the money on knackmobiles and tacky designer handbags, instead of saving and investing back into her ‘company’. But then, does she even has Leaving Cert Business? Most business people have degrees and qualifications, not instagram sheep.
Does she even have leaving cert?? Doubt it

Reactions: 10
Last week her or her family member kept saying I’m jealous cause I don’t have a pot to piss in. The house I own begs to differ but anyway 😅 She’s rolling in it I’d say.

Reactions: 11
Does she even have leaving cert?? Doubt it
She was going to be the next Celine Dion according to her parents. So school wasnt important and doesn't it show now?? She is ignorant and illiterate. A complete mean girl at school.

She can barely wash herself for God's sake.

Last week her or her family member kept saying I’m jealous cause I don’t have a pot to piss in. The house I own begs to differ but anyway 😅 She’s rolling in it I’d say.
Oh ya she is for now. But she owns NOTHING. SInead will piss away every penny cos she knows Dozy Rosie and Dobs will house her when it all goes tits up (or tits down in Skankys case). Slimon will be long gone. WIth Jcup.

She will be Sole beneficiary in that Will.

Reactions: 8
And the big stain on her tshirt tit as she tries to flog her tat on the bed. She is making me dizzy watching her stand up and down.

She is a dirty filthy smelly skank. In that t-shirt all day and a big stain on it. She is skank skank.
Lighting bleep! She make me violent! Actual dirt bag 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Have I just watched her being gifted a coffee machine and pods? Is this shite still going on where undeserving, selfish, obnoxious people are still being sent expensive stuff.
It wouldn’t enter her mind to say…I’m going to drop this to a very deserving charity office, Limerick Suicide Watch, maybe they would like a hot coffee when they come back after their late night shifts.
No, of course not, it’s straight into the Chinese knickers office with it.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Have I just watched her being gifted a coffee machine and pods? Is this shite still going on where undeserving, selfish, obnoxious people are still being sent expensive stuff.
It wouldn’t enter her mind to say…I’m going to drop this to a very deserving charity office, Limerick Suicide Watch, maybe they would like a hot coffee when they come back after their late night shifts.
No, of course not, it’s straight into the Chinese knickers office with it.
Would never enter her head, giving to someone else who actually deserves it!!! Life is "the Sinead show" remember🙄

Reactions: 6
The box is upside down such sloppiness it's a disgrace. And it's 'their' not they're swim suits sinead.

Reactions: 4
I hope her sheep can see that she’s selling her left over swimwear tat at €39 today, and if she can sell them and that and still make a profit it goes to show how much of a mark up there is

Reactions: 5
Email sent off to LOR and that hive agency. Why didn’t she buy one for the office if they so desperately needed one.. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 4
She clearly opened the box and the repackaged it for the video. It looks a state. Their coffee is tit anyway!

And imagine you bought a swimsuit a few days ago with her “discount code” and now literally a few days later, it’s cheaper! She is rinsing people and they’re too stupid to realise.

Reactions: 8
There isn’t a hope Niamh DeBrun wore that maternity slip, one she does not need one and two, no pregnant person needs one! 🫣🫣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.