Sinead's Curvy Style #17 Always out & about, never at home, this wan hasn't a parental bone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Fiona one… I know how much S has put into designing this… Is she mental? She scrolled Ali Express… that’s it 🤷🏼‍♀️ and now charges a load of dopes over the odds for it 🙄

Reactions: 7
That Fiona one… I know how much S has put into designing this… Is she mental? She scrolled Ali Express… that’s it 🤷🏼‍♀️ and now charges a load of dopes over the odds for it 🙄
Fiona the “stylist” with her 9,000 followers. Who are these people that think “I’m so interesting that I should talk into my phone and broadcast it”. Jesus roll on the end of instagram and these people might finally duck off and get real jobs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Any update on why she was in UHL the other night? Did she finally pop her prawn cracker after her chicken curry fried rice from the Peony? Or maybe they’d to cut her out of her Chanx maternity slip!! 🤣🤣 Maybe her GD has given her Diabetes or Simon knocked her out.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Taking Jacob for a walk in his maxi cosi would she not lie him flat in the bassinet honest to. GOD

Reactions: 6
She’s fierce quiet these days. I reckon Mares has her warned. Which goes to show really that her normal content clearly does her no favours and she’s too thick to realise so needs her to step in. Why she can’t be more real about motherhood is beyond me.

Reactions: 12
She’s fierce quiet these days. I reckon Mares has her warned. Which goes to show really that her normal content clearly does her no favours and she’s too thick to realise so needs her to step in. Why she can’t be more real about motherhood is beyond me.
Oh don’t jinx it! We’ll be subjected to a bleeping onslaught now of Christmas shows, concerts, her new “song”, her latest Chinese knickers, more JCup getting dropped to anyone who’ll have him/some HILARIOUS video with Simon barely tolerating her/freebies of random tit etc etc.

Watching this tit must count as self harm at this stage!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Could be completely wrong but I don’t think all is well with Sinead. She’s gone fierce quiet and Jcup is just about coming up to changing from a placid newborn to a real baby! Has reality finally caught up with her?

Reactions: 13
Something is defo up. Has anyone seen the lovely knacker mobile around? Or anymore goss on the hospital visit?!

Reactions: 3
All I’m saying is, if she comes on and makes even a slight reference to PND, I will be heard screaming at the far side of Limerick! Same if it’s something that’s “not anything she’s done”!

She’s sounding a bit snotty in her stories I wouldn't be surprised if she’s Covid (again) Vertigo cough cough

• Haha
Not a word on Christmas shows either, they are usually big cash cows for the cow.

she’s being far too quiet mind you when things are up she goes on a mad batter to try prove she’s still got it and needs loads of attention.

Reactions: 3
Not a word on Christmas shows either, they are usually big cash cows for the cow.

she’s being far too quiet mind you when things are up she goes on a mad batter to try prove she’s still got it and needs loads of attention.

She still owes refunds for the last lot. I'd say no hope ever, money long gone up her nose.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.