Sinead's Curvy Style #14 Dear Sinead your bits are meant to go inside your clothes!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are Limerick suicide watch sending her flowers? that's donation money well spent

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She's an ambassador or something for them. Not sure she does anything for them 🤔
She has done nothing for them, duck all.

She gives me ire watching her poke that baby's face constantly. Leave him alone. I agree with the poster who said she is bored, she doesn't know what to do with herself. She cant drive so she can't bring him out to flaunt him round the town without help. She should be relaxing on the couch and enjoying this time. You never get these days back.

For someone who is completely hyper these last couple day, she looks like she was crying today. Everyone hits a wall at some stage, she will hit hers soon enough.

Reactions: 3
Did she o my get her plaster off now? I had a section myself about 10months ago now but my big plaster was taken off before I left the hospital my stitches was dissolvable ones I thought the health nurse would have called yesterday,
Sounds like she had a PICO dressing. They stay on for a week its a vacuum dressing

Reactions: 1
She's an ambassador or something for them. Not sure she does anything for them 🤔
But if they are using money collected to buy an influencer flowers it's the last time they'll get money off me. It's a joke €50 on flowers for what purpose?

Reactions: 5
But if they are using money collected to buy an influencer flowers it's the last time they'll get money off me. It's a joke €50 on flowers for what purpose?
Can't assume they are using donations. Maybe the volunteers or people who she knows within the organisation did a collection, same way you might in an office if someone you worked with had a baby.

Reactions: 10
She has some cheek highlighting herself as a new mom. Didn’t she attack some new mom a while back who messaged her directly about GD? Christ you’d swear she was the first person to have a baby. Still the same disgusting bleeping mess as always. That poor child.

Reactions: 5
Can't assume they are using donations. Maybe the volunteers or people who she knows within the organisation did a collection, same way you might in an office if someone you worked with had a baby.
Well I can assume till I'm told differently, I doubt many in their even know her

Reactions: 4
I think it's a fair assumption. I doubt the office staff did a whip around. They would be able to mark it under the advertising/marketing budget because she puts it on her social. Wouldn't be the first charity that uses money in a way that donators disagree with.

Reactions: 2
Living quite near to sinead and she has just been taken away in ambulance, as much as I don't like her I do hope everything is ok

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Mout the fog will ya 🤣 with a username like that and you expect us to believe that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mout the fog will ya 🤣 with a username like that and you expect us to believe that 🙄
And you actually think I would make up something like that,anything I ever put up here has been always turned out correct il await your apology

Reactions: 3
And you actually think I would make up something like that,anything I ever put up here has been always turned out correct il await your apology
It's tattle I've seen worse made up tbf. If it's true I wish her a speedy recovery 🤷

She probably stubbed her toe and had to call an ambulance, being the princess she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Genuinely hope they are both ok but you cannot go home from having a baby and pretend you have the energy and social life you had before the baby came. You have to mind yourself as a new mother as you are responsible for a whole person now. It’s selfish not to rest and take time for yourself because the baby needs you.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.