Sinead's Curvy Style #14 Dear Sinead your bits are meant to go inside your clothes!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. My suggested title had the most likes of the thread titles but this post had more likes and it sums up our Neady! H/t @gowlseverywhere 👏

Catch up: more flop launches, more questionable clothes choices, more "product" and more 500%+ markup. Obviously more freebies, collabs and indications of stuff you're not supposed to do when you're pregnant, especially with GD.

Her world is about to change, settle in for the ride!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New thread. My suggested title had the most likes of the thread titles but this post had more likes and it sums up our Neady! H/t @gowlseverywhere 👏

Catch up: more flop launches, more questionable clothes choices, more "product" and more 500%+ markup. Obviously more freebies, collabs and indications of stuff you're not supposed to do when you're pregnant, especially with GD.

Her world is about to change, settle in for the ride!
Can't wait 🤣

Reactions: 1
Oh I cant wait for the hop that is heading this way to her. Bring. It. On.

Reality is karma witch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I missing something?! They are swimsuits, badly made in China, gather in the wrong place, not flattering or don’t support ‘tummy’ area 🤷‍♀️
why would they be called Vkini?

Reactions: 10
Would you ever piss off you gowl, says your one who’s shares in the Zipyard for alterations & she thinks she can fool us into believing she designed & made these Chinese tat herself. Come up out of it Sinead will you & duck back out to the Well with your “Neady in China Chanx.”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Am I missing something?! They are swimsuits, badly made in China, gather in the wrong place, not flattering or don’t support ‘tummy’ area 🤷‍♀️
why would they be called Vkini?

Because Slimon thought it was funny.

Its not.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It is absolutely bizarre, she genuinely sounds way more excited about her Chinese tat than her newborn baby coming. As for who knows when he will arrive, didn't Louise Cooney out her at the weekend and say she's going in next Monday. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Perfection takes time” 🤦🏻‍♀️ funny how I wouldn’t see you as a perfectionist in any other aspect of your entire life

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@Curlique wow I’m honoured thank you ,I shall celebrate with a peony court spilt all over my clothes later and if the weather is nice I’ll parade around with either vag and or baps on display might even get a blow dry

• Haha
Reactions: 32
@Curlique wow I’m honoured thank you ,I shall celebrate with a peony court spilt all over my clothes later and if the weather is nice I’ll parade around with either vag and or baps on display might even get a blow dry
Don’t forget park your coke mobile somewhere you’re not entitled to park too ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she get so many huns buying her tat? I just don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️

That’s what I thought too, especially with getting her nails off.
Ohh definitely she’s being brought in for an elective Caesarean. Dopes are buying her products as they are unaware they’re being fooled by these gangsters. Everyone on here should share Tea spills story from this morning & then the word will get out. I’ve already shared it this morning and had friends messaging me today that never heard of Tea spill & Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sure if she’s going for a section she won’t be allowed any polish at all on her nails so will have to be 100% natural

Tea spill called her out
Calling out her shapeware now too
We all know she isn’t designing anything, everything is purchased from a Chinese catalogue & she adds a crazy mark up. So many honest reputable Irish businesses, no need to buy Sineads crap.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.