Sinead's Curvy Style #14 Dear Sinead your bits are meant to go inside your clothes!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh NOOOOOOOOO YEEEEEW DIDNT GIRLS 👀😵💫😵💫
Peoples report buttons are going to be worn down 😀
To keep on topic, is Sineads fave restaurant (peony court) actually nice? It’s one place I never ate from!
It was nice years ago. But went to tit and the manager is like a dog to her staff in front of customers. Not a nice place to be. I wanted to walk out of the place the last time. It was horrible the way she spoke to them. At least take it in the back if there's a problem. Not in front of customers roaring about cutlery! Manger is pig ignorant on the phone too. I don't go there anymore. I go to zweton now in annacotty. Way nicer and fresher.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It was nice years ago. But went to tit and the manager is like a dog to her staff in front of customers. Not a nice place to be. I wanted to walk out of the place the last time. It was horrible the way she spoke to them. At least take it in the back if there's a problem. Not in front of customers roaring about cutlery! Anger is pig ignorant on the phone too. I don't go there anymore. I go to zweton now in annacotty. Way nicer and fresher.
Zweton has been much nicer for years 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What does she mean by she has been so careful? She hasn’t bleeping stopped since she left the hospital. She’s had a stream of people in the door, the baby has been photographed 20 million times for the gram and was she not out today with her dose of a mother? May this be the kick up the arse she needs. bleeping eegit.

And of course she named the PHN this morning and now blames her for taking out the stitches too early! Poor feckin Maureen! 😂

Reactions: 20
She needs to slow down, sit on the couch, take her maternity leave, bond with the baby, take naps and get off the bleeping phone.

Reactions: 7
What’s the device she has? Why does she say sidekick is back? Is it diabetes related? Poor ole Riggerboots 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s the device she has? Why does she say sidekick is back? Is it diabetes related? Poor ole Riggerboots 😂😂😂
It's a vacuum that helps wounds heal.....especially as diabetes affects healing and also the overhang of the stomach is a magnet for infection.....

Reactions: 4
Riggerboots was right!
See! didn't I say it was a load of shite and no I won't be apologizing 'rigger" or whatever your name is. Posting on Insta video montages, oh yeah she's at deaths door clearly🙄
Someone’s gonna eat some pie 😂😂😂

I’m no doctor but I doubt this is because her stitches were removed earlier. I didn’t have that white box and my clips were removed 6 days after section and were fine. Different doctors must do different dressings.
Don’t shoot me now this is a genuine question for any medical people here. Given her size would it be harder for the skin to knit back together as in more of a pull to join it together.

Reactions: 3
Someone’s gonna eat some pie 😂😂😂

I’m no doctor but I doubt this is because her stitches were removed earlier. I didn’t have that white box and my clips were removed 6 days after section and were fine. Different doctors must do different dressings.
Don’t shoot me now this is a genuine question for any medical people here. Given her size would it be harder for the skin to knit back together as in more of a pull to join it together.
I had a pico dressing after my section and it was nothing to do with weight, from what I know they help more in preventing infections

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.