Sinead's Curvy Style #14 Dear Sinead your bits are meant to go inside your clothes!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a pico dressing after my section and it was nothing to do with weight, from what I know they help more in preventing infections
Oh no sorry I meant in general would a wound like that take longer to heal if it had to be pulled over fat to knit back together?
I think I’m Limerick the dressing you get depends on your doctor. Me and my friend were under two different private consultants and both had sections. We both had these clip type dressings but not that box.

Reactions: 3
Odd to be restitched and sent home straight after.......
Long time lurker on this thread. But thought the same. I had same issues bmi and over doing it was blamed but I was kept for days on iv antibiotics.. something tells me maybe only small bit opened back up but def not it all.. pico is the way forward for keeping would dry for people with a bit of a hang

Reactions: 1
I had thr Pico dressing on first section and non on my second, all down to who does it in Limerick, but it does heal the wound faster for sure, it wouldn't be weight related but just for healing the wound in general

Long time lurker on this thread. But thought the same. I had same issues bmi and over doing it was blamed but I was kept for days on iv antibiotics.. something tells me maybe only small bit opened back up but def not it all.. pico is the way forward for keeping would dry for people with a bit of a hang
Pico works on the principe of creating negative pressure around the wound causes a vacuum so helps with wound closure while also helping prevent. Infection … and when suturing size can be an issue as there are more layers to suture .. as in muscle and fat and skin .. and then if she was bending and doing lots of activity 😅 it could cause the wound to dehis she just needs to calm da f**k down and just look after her baby !

Reactions: 2
Pico works on the principe of creating negative pressure around the wound causes a vacuum so helps with wound closure while also helping prevent. Infection … and when suturing size can be an issue as there are more layers to suture .. as in muscle and fat and skin .. and then if she was bending and doing lots of activity 😅 it could cause the wound to dehis she just needs to calm da f**k down and just look after her baby !
Oh def I thought I was brilliant walking the town at 10 days post baby. I learned my lesson on number 2 and kept my feet up for 6 weeks

Reactions: 4
riggerboots was the first one to post that Sinead had a baby boy. Along with another few inside scoops. Not predictions, actual facts. The name always sticks out because they are always right. They must have restrictions set on what people can see on their post history.

why is Sinead saying the stitches came out too early????? She has been doing way too much. They usually avoid putting the pico back on because it actually prolongs the healing process. Best thing for a section is to
Lie up and air it out. I hope she heeds the age old advise and just lies up and allows herself to heel. Why did they need to ring an ambulance for this? Could they not have drove over to the maternity?

Reactions: 12
Why did she require an ambulance to take her to the hospital? I know she cant drive but surely someone could have took her. Its not lkke she has been on her own for the past week with nobody around.

Reactions: 6
riggerboots was the first one to post that Sinead had a baby boy. Along with another few inside scoops. Not predictions, actual facts. The name always sticks out because they are always right. They must have restrictions set on what people can see on their post history.

why is Sinead saying the stitches came out too early????? She has been doing way too much. They usually avoid putting the pico back on because it actually prolongs the healing process. Best thing for a section is to
Lie up and air it out. I hope she heeds the age old advise and just lies up and allows herself to heel. Why did they need to ring an ambulance for this? Could they not have drove over to the maternity?
Sinead does love to blame someone else! 🙄 In this case it’s the PHNs fault that she burst her stitches open. And she can’t drive and Simon is probably pissed, hence the ambulance!

Reactions: 2
Why did she require an ambulance to take her to the hospital? I know she cant drive but surely someone could have took her. Its not lkke she has been on her own for the past week with nobody around.
Because she is a bleeping Drama Queen and needs to shift her shite and has been so boring with baby content that had to have something going on. Blaming the PHN was very low, its her own fault for being a head and being the typical bleep of I know what Im doing so duck you.

Stevie Wonder could see she was going to have some sort of drama. Its Sinead all over.

i couldn't give a duck about her, i was more concerned about that baby.

You can be sure she didnt need an ambulance but drama is good for the Gram.

Reactions: 8
Look I’m not a medical expert… but my understanding is when a section wound opens, it’s just the top layer. It’s not like it opens to your womb. There’s no call for an ambulance to be called for that. I’d say if she rang her PHN they would have told her to head over to the maternity… in the car. No need to call an ambulance. And if it was any worse than a superficial opening; they would have kept her in tonight. She needs to lay off the take aways and load up on protein and vit c to help the healing process

Reactions: 4
I had a wound open after major breast surgery due to a previous injury. I attended my gp who advised me to attend the hospital where i had the surgery.....
3 hrs away. Guess what i did? I drove there. An ambulance!!! FFS what a waste of the healthcare services. As a nurse in ED having up to 5 ambulances at any time waiting outside with sick patients waiting to be brought in because there are already too many on teolleys, this turns my stomach 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lol oh well I'll eat my hat 🤣 but I'm always suspicious there's been an awful lot of shite written by new profiles lately
I’m sorry but I’m dying at this now after her posting on Insta that she did go hospital 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She would have been told how to look after herself and Baby in the Maternity before she left and how baby needs Mammy to be well and take care of herself in order to take care of him.

But spoilt Sinead knows it all. She didnt even go to any classes after all. She doesnt give a duck. Slimon and her family should take that phone off her. She is a menace to herself and Jacob. There is a 6 week recovery period for a reason.

There is no filming or cameras allowed in the hospitals or ambulances for those asking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.