Sinead's Curvy Style #14 Dear Sinead your bits are meant to go inside your clothes!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was only wondering why she hadn't posted about her outing to have coffee with Mama Rose, hope everything was OK, and hope she wasn't on her own if something serious has happened! It's no joke being a new mum and recovering after a section, there is a reason why you can't drive or exercise for 6 weeks, if you do too much too quick it really does come back to bite you on the ass, and I have had 2 sections so I know personally what it's like,

Reactions: 8
It’s so weird
It’s a new born baby a new life
Not a puppy or a doll

stop poking and prodding the poor child

I wouldn’t handle a new dog like that 🤯

Reactions: 2
She has some cheek highlighting herself as a new mom. Didn’t she attack some new mom a while back who messaged her directly about GD? Christ you’d swear she was the first person to have a baby. Still the same disgusting bleeping mess as always. That poor child.
Well she is hardly incorrect in calling herself one :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

See! didn't I say it was a load of shite and no I won't be apologizing 'rigger" or whatever your name is. Posting on Insta video montages, oh yeah she's at deaths door clearly🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
See! didn't I say it was a load of shite and no I won't be apologizing 'rigger" or whatever your name is. Posting on Insta video montages, oh yeah she's at deaths door clearly🙄
Sineads henchmen even fighting her corner on tattle now for her and may karma go to anybodys door who fakes illness that’s just sick

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sineads henchmen even fighting her corner on tattle now for her and may karma go to anybodys door who fakes illness that’s just sick
Funny thing is they said "hasn't everything I said on here been true?" I clicked into their profile all they've done is react to posts. No comments made apart from that one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wtf is goin doing on this thread lately? 🫣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so is she in hospital or what? Is she pumping 24 cans of monster and a load of bags of mighty munch into her? Did she get her peony court? Is the baby driving around the Range Rover yet??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well she is hardly incorrect in calling herself one :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I realise that sounded strange! 😂 She is a new mom yeah but she sickens me acting the stupid clueless eegit all along and now she’s all “thanks for the support guys, shucks I’m trying my best”. If she is in hospital, and posting on instagram then she deserves a kick in the hole. If she’s not, then she needs to put the phone away and stop poking that poor baby! He already looks sick of her tit. Maybe he realises already that he’s the brains of the operations with two simpletons for parents.

Reactions: 3
I am not one to defend sinead but as her page is a business page that could have been a planned story you can set when you want it to upload. I do hope they are both ok.

Reactions: 3
Funny thing is they said "hasn't everything I said on here been true?" I clicked into their profile all they've done is react to posts. No comments made apart from that one 🤣
Not fuckin able , swear ,probably mama rose doing her best telpis

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So is she in hospital or not? Hope everything is ok. It's bad form of someone made it up. Like I wouldn't wish that on anyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wtf is goin doing on this thread lately? 🫣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so is she in hospital or what? Is she pumping 24 cans of monster and a load of bags of mighty munch into her? Did she get her peony court? Is the baby driving around the Range Rover yet??
I'm starting to miss people talking about yer one who is getting married and sinead meant to sign at the wedding - I don't know her name so always skipped by but better than some if the crap going in last while
Any update on her office? Next product? Fav Peony Court dish 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm starting to miss people talking about yer one who is getting married and sinead meant to sign at the wedding - I don't know her name so always skipped by but better than some if the crap going in last while
Loulou 😂😂😂 she's a misfortune though.

• Haha
I’m sorry but I’m dying at this now after her posting on Insta that she did go hospital 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loulou 😂😂😂 she's a misfortune though.
Oh NOOOOOOOOO YEEEEEW DIDNT GIRLS 👀😵💫😵💫
Peoples report buttons are going to be worn down 😀
To keep on topic, is Sineads fave restaurant (peony court) actually nice? It’s one place I never ate from!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.