Sinead's Curvy Style #14 Dear Sinead your bits are meant to go inside your clothes!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion.

Sinead's Curvy Style #15 Sinead won't cope, Slimon's a Dope, Jacob already pimped out but has no hope.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Who posts there baby tit on Instagram - I wouldn’t even send that to a sister/friend/family member

loose cannon

people should have to pass a test to be a parent

Reactions: 7
She seems bored out of her head.....I just do not get maternal vibes from her at all!

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised she didn't tag @veja runners to try beg for a new pair. She thinks she's gas and so relatable over sharing stuff. I'd say Lou Lou is the only person on this planet bar her family that find her funny. Poking proding and roaring "waan week" he doesn't seem alert at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm surprised she didn't tag @veja runners to try beg for a new pair. She thinks she's gas and so relatable over sharing stuff. I'd say Lou Lou is the only person on this planet bar her family that find her funny. Poking proding and roaring "waan week" he doesn't seem alert at all.
In fairness Sinead wouldn't be the most alert of them out there either!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does it all seem so unnatural? As another poster said, no maternal vibes at all. Just posting all the flowers eejits have sent her and that baby does not seem to be reacting at all. He looks sickly, God love him.

Reactions: 1
Omg shes so rough poor child trying to sleep and she poking him in the cheek.... let the poor child sleep

Reactions: 6
Did she o my get her plaster off now? I had a section myself about 10months ago now but my big plaster was taken off before I left the hospital my stitches was dissolvable ones I thought the health nurse would have called yesterday,

Did she o my get her plaster off now? I had a section myself about 10months ago now but my big plaster was taken off before I left the hospital my stitches was dissolvable ones I thought the health nurse would have called yesterday,
I THINK every birth and motherhood journey is different. U got your plaster off before u left hosp and the nurse called to u on a Monday... Sinead got hers off today and nurse called to her on a Tuesday. Who caaaaares....... 😅🥱😴

I find her a bit manic on stories lately... Its a very hyper happiness, even when talking about her Chinese swimwear.... I don't see how she can maintain that level of excitedness.

Reactions: 8
What age is she?
Ive never followed her just saw here there today on insta with that beautiful baby.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.