Sinead's Curvy Style #14 Dear Sinead your bits are meant to go inside your clothes!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“How could I not eat him “ makes duck all sense and takes being a fat bleep to another level

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she pretending to feed the baby while he just lies there? That's the 2nd time. What's wrong with these eejits.

Reactions: 9
ya nice try Sinead, everyone knows your right tit is filled with Monster Energy drink and not delicious nutritious milk for your baby. When i had my baby i feed it milk not high sugar energy drinks because im a good mother unlike everyone else on this thread and like to talk about myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ya nice try Sinead, everyone knows your right tit is filled with Monster Energy drink and not delicious nutritious milk for your baby. When i had my baby i feed it milk not high sugar energy drinks because im a good mother unlike everyone else on this thread and like to talk about myself.
You ok, hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she pretending to feed the baby while he just lies there? That's the 2nd time. What's wrong with these eejits.
I wonder has she given up feeding and posing for people to think she still is? 🤔

Reactions: 6
Did you lose direction and end up here?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m getting “watch me I’m breastfeeding and doing such a noble job “ vibes…! I bf my baby and was shocked at the amount of congratulations I got … I’m just feeding my child, relax. I’d say she’s fattening on the attention

Reactions: 3
Turning into Stacey Solomon pretending to be feeding the baby on the boob when it’s obvious he’s conked out asleep
I thought this as well! No way she is feeding him in that video!!

Reactions: 4
Omg who wants to see your baby’s 💩 on your stories at teatime!🤮

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.