Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseywan1234

She’s out eating again. Chips, fajitas. Out celebrating she says. I hope it stays fine for her because the baby isn’t even here yet and she’s neglecting her duty of care as a mother. I’m so annoyed with her carry on since she was diagnosed with GD.
Im so cross. I’m currently waiting to miscarry. I did everything right and it still happened. And then I see this selfish gowl out morning noon and night filling her face with shit food and she sailing through her pregnancy. She doesn’t deserve this child. She’s already neglecting it. When they split I hope Simon gets full custody. She is a disgrace.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Melmcs

VIP Member
New thread suggestion.

Sinead's Curvy Style #15 Sinead won't cope, Slimon's a Dope, Jacob already pimped out but has no hope.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m a new member but I’m confused as to why Sinead having a baby suddenly makes her less of a gowl? I’ve seen her myself mount the footpath twice in an estate with children playing. She’s rude, a dangerous driver and a stuck up cow. People might have speculated on what could happen her baby but she herself, has subjected her own child to endless sugar highs, alcohol, an emergency cesarean birth and a 2.5 week early delivery.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

whocarez

VIP Member
Her biological clock is ticking so she probably will have another one very close in age
Jesus are you actually for real give the girl a chance she's just had a baby.

Why do people think like this. I actually can't stand people who say things like this. or asking people who dont have kids why they dont ..

maybe Sinead will only want the one. maybe other people don't want kids at all, maybe others are trying unsuccessfully....

in any case it's NOONES business.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Haven’t-a-breeze

I wish people would stop with the horror birth stories and saying the hospital is a shithole song people still have to 1 give birth and 2 there!!!
YESS!!! To any mums to be who happen to read this thread, I’ve given birth 3 times and believe me it’s not all as bad as you read here. Also, yes the first few years are tough but hugely rewarding. This talk at “oh she’s in for it now” is so dated.

I wish Sinéad and Simon all the best and hope it all goes well for them. This is an exciting time and I’m sure they’re nervous which would explain the messing about. And I hope to good god she doesn’t ever read this thread. I’m all for the goss and calling out the shady behaviour but fuck me some things you read here are fucked up. ⬅ Edit to add —- Not talking about labour stories here by the way. Just the way some people talk about Sinéad in general and how she’s described.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

gowlseverywhere

@Curlique wow I’m honoured thank you ,I shall celebrate with a peony court spilt all over my clothes later and if the weather is nice I’ll parade around with either vag and or baps on display might even get a blow dry

• Haha

KyleRichards

I can’t stand Sinéad. I wish her no luck in anything she does and like plenty of other influencers I have no problem at all calling her out. I actually can’t wait for her to get this baby into the world to return to giving us some top tier shite content to tear apart. But that doesn’t include where an innocent baby is concerned. Some of the comments here regarding baby mortality and the absolute glee some of ye have posted about in regards to how much she’ll suffer have been fucking bizarre.But look if having a moral compass makes me a hypocrite I’ll happily take that title 🤗🤗🤗 I’m a member in some of the original private reddit forums from back in the day, they are still pretty active. They are moderated much more lightly then this site. But the comments go nowhere near the depths of vitriol this one goes to.
The comments telling people to leave the thread are boring as fuck and clear evidence that hate needs hate in order to breed. I just don’t associate with women who imagine harm coming to a newborn or a new mother (thank fuck) so that’s why I find all this so hard to fathom. I’m actually rooting for her to have a baby girl via vaginal delivery just to shut the same 4 posters up who have been saying the same thing every other hour for the past few months. But I really think it will be a boy via emergency C 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Angry
  • Haha

doonbren

Im so cross. I’m currently waiting to miscarry. I did everything right and it still happened. And then I see this selfish gowl out morning noon and night filling her face with shit food and she sailing through her pregnancy. She doesn’t deserve this child. She’s already neglecting it. When they split I hope Simon gets full custody. She is a disgrace.
Noseywan I'm sorry for your loss. I know what you are going through & watching Sineads carry on can't be easy for you. I light a candle most days for special intentions & tomorrow morning I will remember you & your little baby when I light it.

Mind yourself & let others do this for you. You need time to grieve & for your body to recover.
xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Instahun123

I might have to unfollow after the baby is born. I've had 3 miscarriages during her pregnancy already, feeling very touchy. She's going to be out and about, face full of botox right after that baba is out.

• Heart
  • Sad

Sickofthissh1t

Chatty Member
Can we pleeeeeeeease stop sharing labour stories? 😢 I thought I was as mentally prepared as I could be (because fuck knows you can never be fully prepared going into something like this) but the comments here are scaring the be Jesus out of me. Whatever happens Sinead at this stage happens. The baby has to come out!

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
Don’t come at me now but I really don’t see anything wrong with her stories 🙈🤣 it kinda shows that birth isn’t all doom and gloom. I get she’s trying to be funny and in my opinion she isn’t a bit funny but I do not feel her stories are insensitive 😫 the days are long and boring in there when you are waiting around and you have to pass the time! It’s the resharing the idiots saying how funny she is that gets to me 😩🤣

Reactions: 27

brandambassador

VIP Member
as someone who came from all sisters, who had a father his whole life with people saying to him ‘wouldn’t you have loved a boy’ and my dad used to get annoyed over it, and then my sisters all had girls until I had the boy. The amount of people who used say to my dad ‘ah you finally got the boy’ we hated that talk, every girl baby from my sisters to my aunts and cousins and nieces were and are wanted and loved. I know some people will say ‘it’s ok to want a boy’ and it is. But it’s not ok to say to people ‘you finally got a boy/girl’ because what does that mean, if it was another girl it wouldn’t be as good?
Sorry excuse me ranting I’m just hormonal post hysterectomy and we had 4 zooms last month to try and get a surrogate and it’s so hard. And there’s Sinead then high on freebies and morphine

• Heart

Bitter87

Why are there so many people sticking up for her all of a sudden?
Definitely noticed since the GAA catfish story that Tattle has rakes of new members who started there and are now filtering down into other threads. It's a balls. People not really grasping the nature of tattle and picking silly fights, talking about non relevant personal stories and tone policing all over the place. I like to come on here after a long days work and watch other people complain about the person who'se thread it is. All the other crap belongs on boards.ie or reddit. Know your audience people!

• Haha

Sickofthissh1t

Chatty Member
I'm unsure about trigger warnings to be honest. This is going to sound heartless and I don't mean it to but surely after she announced she was pregnant that was the trigger warning... People knew she would show as much as she could to get as many greedy freebies as she could. Its going to be the same with the baby. If people continue to watch that's kinda on them. Like we all know her baby is going to be on stories modelling 25 different brands of nappies in his first year, whoever will give her them for free.

Reactions: 26
Jesus almighty. If they were two 17 year olds behaving like that it would be innocent and naive HE IS 40, SHE IS 37. This is infuriating to watch. A fucking tens machine. They have made a mockery of this whole pregnancy since day1. ‘Haha look at me up the duff and not a clue.’
Who are her fucking audience and how do they buy into her shit

Reactions: 25

davo2001

Saw her in the chipper in Raheen yesterday horsing her way through a battered sauages and bag of chips. Didn't even wait to leave before she was munching through it. She's a disgusting human being. Imagine doing that a couple of weeks before giving birth and knowing you have GD.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25