Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙄🙄
I hate how I have to write something and can't just do emojis 😂 eye rolls are sufficient!
Shes been going on about this novel for months and months since sinead moved in with her, wonder has she even started writing it yet. Seems more interested in getting free publicity for it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The beg has removed her highlight titled Him! Him part 2 is still there at the minute!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh dear 😬... can’t say I’m one bit surprised though! She was milking this “I’m a relationship expert now I got myself a boyfriend” and she couldn’t see that they were a mismatch? And their life plans were never going to align? She would have done better not to waste her time after he cheated but suppose she needed the content. Most women in their 30/s have enough life experience to know better. She is going to be the break up expert now and will milk this too! But has to get all she can out of the endo/adeno/laparoscopy (whatever she calls it) first!

Reactions: 16
I’m so glad jack might finally get away from her and find someone much better suited to him!

Reactions: 18
I’m so glad jack might finally get away from her and find someone much better suited to him!
I reckon she’s been putting pressure on him for engagement and babies. Especially after GemKens big engagement!

Reactions: 13
Oh dear 😬... can’t say I’m one bit surprised though! She was milking this “I’m a relationship expert now I got myself a boyfriend” and she couldn’t see that they were a mismatch? And their life plans were never going to align? She would have done better not to waste her time after he cheated but suppose she needed the content. Most women in their 30/s have enough life experience to know better. She is going to be the break up expert now and will milk this too! But has to get all she can out of the endo/adeno/laparoscopy (whatever she calls it) first!
Like I’ve said that relationship was defo a Covid lockdown relationship of convenience considering she was probably already kicking herself for coming back to Ireland when the world went into lockdown rather than stay on aus. She built her ‘brand’ on breaking up with her fella then travelling to Asia and australia so it wouldn’t suprise me it shes actually wanting it to try and get more followers on social media being the heartbroken girl in australia again. Difference is she’s not in her 20s anymore so it’s not as endearing when everyone around her is getting engaged and having babies lol.
How can she be a coach if she can’t even keep / pick the right man LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Terrible match from the start. Poles apart. From the time they went on that camper trip she was talking to him like he was a dog.

I'd say he has some golden andedotes about her. A complete wolf in sheep's clothing.

Reactions: 23
She’s 110% the type to trap him in Oz with a baby, she’s had all her endo removed now & even though
It’s hard to know what’s true in terms of her fertility- having endo removed I assume would maybe make fertility better depending on where the endo was?! Could see her deciding to get pregnant after the surgery

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The way she keeps referring to her endo investigation surgery as laproscopy is annoying me haha.. laproscopy is just key hole surgery and is used for many different surgery's not just her endo surgery!
I don't understand what's wrong with calling it a Laparoscopy?

I've had one to remove a fibroid on my ovary and at all points leadikg up to surgery it was always referred to as a Laparoscopy by consultant and nurses. I've also been through ivf so I'm on a few ivf groups and it's a common procedure for infertility investigations. All the ladies also referred to it as a Laparoscopy too so I just done see what's wrong with that.

It took me 2 weeks to recover but I know some were fine a few days later so I guess everyone is diff

Reactions: 6
I don’t think Jack was/is right for her either, he is too young and immature. Needs a few years working under his belt or he will always feel like a kept man. Better they finish now before they move to Australia together then have a breakup.

Reactions: 11
Her Instagram highlight called ‘My Jack’ is still there and ‘Him Part 2’ but I think they have broken up so only a matter of time before it goes

I don't understand what's wrong with calling it a Laparoscopy?

I've had one to remove a fibroid on my ovary and at all points leadikg up to surgery it was always referred to as a Laparoscopy by consultant and nurses. I've also been through ivf so I'm on a few ivf groups and it's a common procedure for infertility investigations. All the ladies also referred to it as a Laparoscopy too so I just done see what's wrong with that.

It took me 2 weeks to recover but I know some were fine a few days later so I guess everyone is diff
In my younger years used to talk to patients before and after laparoscopic cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal). Used to tell them that the scars might be small but it's still surgery and your body knows - still need to rest and recover! Maybe some people feel great immediately, but it's also completely fine and normal to need time to get back to feeling right...just as you said

Reactions: 4
I missed the whole Jack cheating I only dip in and out. Like did she address the fact he cheated? Someone give me the goss please

I hateeee how people say ‘writ’ instead of wrote, like no writ isn’t a word Sinead babe. Never was and never will be. You’d think with all this reading she has done she would know basic English

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I hateeee how people say ‘writ’ instead of wrote, like no writ isn’t a word Sinead babe. Never was and never will be. You’d think with all this reading she has done she would know basic English
Writ is a legitimate word. It’s just not the past tense of write.

Reactions: 9
With all the money she spending on her health you would think she would go to a qualified nutritionist instead of that one

Me too.. had gallbladder removed, 4 incisions, took a few days/weeks to recover properly but not what she's making keyhole surgery out to be!!

The worst pain I had was in my shoulders from the gas they pump into your stomach to inflate it during surgery.. have a hot water bottle or heat patches for that!!

Kegs has to be the most annoying person on the Internet.. he's trying so hard to fit in with that lifestyle! Definitely seen what Sinead has been able to do and is trying to get on it!
The worst thing about all these influencers trying to promote a healthy body and mind, I’ve literally seen them off their heads in ibiza and taking drugs galore, then taking to Instagram to promote body mind and soul etc. the hypocrisy of it all

Reactions: 19
Why are begarty and gemken in a bridal shop? Didn't gemken make a whole thing about going to New York and getting her dress... these influencers would do anything for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.